When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

47 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

When do you think you'll release it? 

At the current time, I have no idea. SL's login server is down, so I can't even log back in anyway lol.

If I had to take a guess though, probably somewhere around 5pm EST if I can get on by then.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

perhaps be more clear what you mean than?

You seem to be the only one misunderstanding me. :) 

ETA: Since you seem to be especially fractious today, I won't be engaging on this with you any further. Have a good rest of your day/evening! 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

You seem to be the only one misunderstanding me. :) 

ETA: Since you seem to be especially fractious today, I won't be engaging on this with you any further. Have a good rest of your day/evening! 

to give you some air i'll avoid your posts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2020 at 3:50 PM, Nika Talaj said:

You can chase a given parcel, and if it's part of a clone build, chase it over and over in LogLand.  But with the abandons and continuously releasing regions, it is SO unlikely that you will score a particular parcel that you desire. 

But sometimes a parcel chooses YOU.

After releasing my nice watery parcel this morning, I was looking forward to a long few days of hopping while looking for something unique to LogLand.  I only had time for one roll of the dice this morning, tho, so I took a deep breath and slowly chose my moment.  I really did!  And got this.  Mashed potatoes and all.

541008272_Closeencounters_001.thumb.png.63a5f77daf044c52af15d6610e638724.png

Close Encounters in the back yard!  It looks far away because it's so HUGE (108m tall).  The view from the top is unbelievable. We sure were not looking for this.  The moles did a really great job, btw, scraggly pine forest around it and all.  Here's the original.

1194px-Devils_Tower_NM_Wyoming.JPG

We weren't looking for it.  I think we have to look to Roy Neary, tho, for advice on what you do when it comes looking for YOU.

can we have a slurl for this?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, karynmaria said:

Personally I think people focus way too much on the new releases.  Every single water view parcel I have gotten has been an abandoned one.   My traditional is a water view one and is actually a house I looked at before it was released.  Someone abandoned it months later.  My victorian and all the campers I have gotten that were water view, also all abandoned.

I got this log house a few weeks ago and this one was also abandoned.

I can either make myself feel like I am on a lake with a view of other houses or that I am on a big big lake with just a water view!  And someone abandoned this.

530243362_loghome2_001.thumb.jpg.8050ee3719a26d628c896137049db258.jpg95084753_loghome1_001.thumb.jpg.b6303e9846b7c83ea7140d08fa6bbd4d.jpg

I don't have a problem with people using alts, I use them myself.    Water views for the log homes are much harder to get as there is not as many and there is no coastal views either. 

Bugaboo, right? That's the best place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I don't think putting the burden on everyone else to hoard their 5 tries like a squirrel with nuts while watching the armies move through the new region is the best answer, but it's probably the only practical answer.

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Cam Mode said:

How - their names are "I'm the same as that guy over there near the pine tree Resident?"

Geez ,Sylvia the world isn't ganged up against YOU in particular.

Have to ask, do you weigh your supermarket purchases to see if you REALLY got 14 ounces or  maybe the lady in line ahead of you got 14.02 in her box of Frosted flakes?

Nope, not gonna play this game with you. LOL  *plonk*

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Did you use the new atmosphere editor inthe SL browser?

No, that is windlight settings from BATTLESCARS you can get them on the MP.   These are part of the river and colony package.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

It's interesting to see my criteria evolve as each new theme has been introduced to Bellisseria. 

I totally agree.  The criteria I set for the traditional homes, doesn't necessarily work for the Victorians.   So I had to change what I was looking for in the Victoria homes.  I like my water view to be in the front of the house , nice water view with minimal fencing and hedges, nice and open, which is much easier to find in a traditional house.   However, this is almost impossible to find in a Victorian home because they have more landscaping and fencing in front, so for these ones, I have to find one with a water view in the back with minimal fencing and landscaping .  Log homes are the same way, the criteria is going to be different.  Even though I did get that lovely one on the water I would still like to find one that is more tucked away and private just to see the difference.  Cause for me that is kind of what log homes are all about.  For me though.   I find with each new theme I have to be more open to something different than the previous one.

I should mention I'm a chronic map-watcher right now... I have had my home for a while, but I have a friend waiting for a couple to open up, and I freed up my alt to give it a few tries before it expires. "Passing" a log home from one to another is near impossible at the moment, but if I catch one she likes, it's worth a shot I guess?

Edited by Hendrix Portal
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.