When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

24 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

It appears that Moleborough has been released but a lot of them where abandoned as I have found a mix of June 30,2004s and April 18, 2020s 

I got a couple of homes there, but I wasn't too happy with the landscaping. Other parcels had some sequoias around which was nice, but no many water views... It was a pity beacuse I just love the name of the region. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

There is a parcel in maintenance this morning which I have had my eye on.  I can't believe someone abandoned it.  Also can't believe that I used up all my tries in an attempt to grab it. 😞

That was me also last night had saved my trys for one area .. and I could nit even land in thst region.  The same 5 kept coming up.  Niw Im in tome out till 6 pm SLT ..  😞

• Sad 1

On 4/17/2020 at 7:21 AM, Nika Talaj said:

Or maybe one perched kind of alone, looking out over a forested landscape.  If any of you've noticed homes that really seem like they're a log house in a forested/mountainous setting, I'd love to know the region.

The first log home I got, on April 1, is on top of a steep flat topped hill  at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angstrom/32/92/0  almost didn't keep because it was solid stone ground, then my talented friend made a custom mesh ground cap for it.  It had a lot of trees already, and I added 8 prims worth of Skye's Enchanted Forest.   My other alts kept hopping until April 6, and I did not see any other hills that high (although I am sure they exist!).  Go check it out if you want to see my Grand View hilltop :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

My understanding is that the 2004 homes are hot off the press. Never owned.

not really, however most will be new, there are for sure abandoned in that number too.
There isn't a lot, non at all, difference .. except when you'r  househopper and get the same 4 times in a row.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

My understanding is that the 2004 homes are hot off the press. Never owned.

Yes those are the ones 2004 that have not been selected or assigned to anyone.  Once someone gets that house and abandons it then the date turns to the date that they abandoned it back to Governor Linden

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Next...

Almost in the sea going at 7.45...10.45 SLT

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Granby Court/200/96/0

Vicyvic_001.png

Thank you to you also, another one of my alts got this one. Slow day I guess for people wanting abandons. This one made my day - I've been trying to get a Vic right on the ocean since they came out. Now I just need to make a hard choice myself as the one Frigga let go is lovely and I have one other Vic which I've been working on that has extremely good river views. One of those two really will have to be let go I just need to figure out which one. 

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.