When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I'm on top of a tall mountain overlooking a large lake below in one of the undeveloped areas near the large lakes. This one is Randelsham Forest.

Some of the mountain tops look like they could hold a home. Ditto with the land near the lake shore.

This would make for amazing super premium housing.  🙏

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Randelsham Forest/26/0/108

I had a cabin overlooking the small lake in front and the big river and mount behind---it was awesome, and I was gonna keep it until I saw they were stamping in cabins in every nook and cranny

It was Tumbledown region

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh pooh, saw this too late. Guess I'll be staying put until a new theme is announced!

I stumbled into this release thinking that I got my usual abandon. There was a house right on the water that had been in maintenance since April 17. How could that be? Then someone got it and started flipping house styles. 

4 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

I stumbled into this release thinking that I got my usual abandon. There was a house right on the water that had been in maintenance since April 17. How could that be? Then someone got it and started flipping house styles. 

I think there was some mention earlier in this thread about how only a house or two in the region has been released a week or so ago, and both were abandoned. This whole thing with releases of the log homes has been a bit puzzling with odd things happening here and there. lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Had my eye on one in Frumpkin, hesitated, someone got it and IMMEDIATELY rezzed a boat, pushed it into the water, and went boating!  At least my kinda folks got it!

That reminds me - didn't you have some kind of "trick" for pushing boats off into the water from your own land?

50 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

That reminds me - didn't you have some kind of "trick" for pushing boats off into the water from your own land?

I have a script that will let you "jump" your boat into the water from your land, no matter where in the region it is.

Of course, if my parcel is waterside, I just edit the boat over lol.  Or, if it is one of those vehicles that goes physical when you sit on it, you MIGHT be able to park it on an inclined glass panel, and it might slide in on its own!  IIRC, somebody in that thread talks about that sort of thing.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I have a script that will let you "jump" your boat into the water from your land, no matter where in the region it is.

Of course, if my parcel is waterside, I just edit the boat over lol.  Or, if it is one of those vehicles that goes physical when you sit on it, you MIGHT be able to park it on an inclined glass panel, and it might slide in on its own!  IIRC, somebody in that thread talks about that sort of thing.

AWESOME

I remembered you posting this at some point and mentioned it to Ghosty and he thought I was nuts. Def want to try this! Thanks!

22 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Can I get to the Moon with it?

o.O

• Like 2

Is anyone else getting the " sorry you have exceeded your home ownership" blah blah message after every home release? So far,for the last 3 days I've been forced to wait after every house until the exact times I've used a try the day before. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

Is anyone else getting the " sorry you have exceeded your home ownership" blah blah message after every home release? So far,for the last 3 days I've been forced to wait after every house until the exact times I've used a try the day before. 

There is a 5 homes per rolling 24 hours limitation. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

Ah,see,I thought if your first abandon was at,say,3:45, then the next day at 3:45 you were clean slated for 5 more tries. That was my experience before, which is why it mystified me now. Thank you: )

I didn't use to think it was a rolling period, but from reading all the posts here, it sounds like it is - and that fits with what you've been experiencing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Healthy Grove out...

There it goes, the Healthy Grove ... sighs, one of the best last regions. After losing my dream log home because i had to cancel premium on my alt ... almost no sunset facing cabin to a pond left, it seems! Hopefully the Homes on log land's  SSPs will become available to us normal folks and not to the super premium (at least some of them, by the ponds!)

6 minutes ago, Sum Littlepaws said:

There it goes, the Healthy Grove ... sighs, one of the best last regions. After losing my dream log home because i had to cancel premium on my alt ... almost no sunset facing cabin to a pond left, it seems! Hopefully the Homes on log land's  SSPs will become available to us normal folks and not to the super premium (at least some of them, by the ponds!)

This is my daughter standing on the parcel she got in Healthy Grove.  She will probably not keep it, so maybe we can time it out if it's something you might like.

Healthy Grove_001.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Healthy Grove/65/109/55

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
SLurl
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

This is my daughter standing on the parcel she got in Healthy Grove.  She will probably not keep it, so maybe we can time it out if it's something you might like.

Healthy Grove_001.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Healthy Grove/65/109/55

Oh that would be awesome if possible .. i am in Europe .. if you like send me a PM? Huggs :) Off to bed now for today ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.