When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

I spoke to someone about this just last night. I had heard it mentioned once in the citizen's group chat, but wasn't sure if it was correct or not, but it is - ALL cabin regions have been released. All of them. Well, the ones that are done from that big main release a couple weeks (months? years?) ago. 

The System that decides who gets what house where was built by the Ancients, and has apparently become sentient and makes up its own fickle mind as to how the regions and homes in them are distributed. 

But every single log region has been released. They're all in the queue and up for grabs... if the System decides you are worthy. There might be sacrificial virgins involved, but good luck finding one of those in SL...

Oooh I think a group sacrifice to the volcano is in order!

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Sum Littlepaws said:

well, we average folks don't qualify for sure .... goes back to throwing logs on cabins... ;)

you mean you're not a virgin either Sum?  ;)

Edited by kali Wylder
not that there's anything wrong with that ;)
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Cricket Portland said:

Also, when there is a new release, I've noticed a couple times that the person before me opens all the doors and windows before leaving, and there was no way they were there long enough to have moved in.  

Sometimes with abandoned Victorians, if I thought the house style and/or color and trims didn't suit the parcel, I would change things around to try to give it more curb appeal before I left it for the next owner  :D  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Sometimes with abandoned Victorians, if I thought the house style and/or color and trims didn't suit the parcel, I would change things around to try to give it more curb appeal before I left it for the next owner  :D  

Yep---always! I do it!

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Patch posted a little while ago that there were 1728 cabins left. Does anyone know if this number includes the new cabins that will be put on sections that are still under construction?

cabins ????

I can't see them including the unfinished ones, but that is just me.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I caught this by accident.  it's very cute, water on 2 sides, Grand View facing water, rez zone in region .... not what I'm looking for.  Releasing it in 5 minutes.

• Like 1

I'm on top of a tall mountain overlooking a large lake below in one of the undeveloped areas near the large lakes. This one is Randelsham Forest.

Some of the mountain tops look like they could hold a home. Ditto with the land near the lake shore.

This would make for amazing super premium housing.  🙏

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Randelsham Forest/26/0/108

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
added url
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.