When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

35 minutes ago, Hendrix Portal said:

New Leaf now dropping. Nice lakeside spot left.

If you're logged in, Hendrix, don't log out. You'll never get back in! This reminds me of the bad old days in SL in 2007. Second Life would be offline for about 6 hours a day. People would congregate in the forums and commiserate. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LuLu Starbrook said:

If you're logged in, Hendrix, don't log out. You'll never get back in! This reminds me of the bad old days in SL in 2007. Second Life would be offline for about 6 hours a day. People would congregate in the forums and commiserate. 

Identified - We're dealing with the same issue that a lot of folks are today. One of the major Internet providers in the United States has had a fiber cable cut, and we're trying to make adjustments to our system to cope.

That ^^^ is on the update page, but I was able to log on two alts but never my main o.O

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

My main avi was one of the ones who used to hang out at HIP ~ we played a game "First one Back!" when SL kicked us all out. I got in under 80 (as in 80 people were in world) aah the good old days 😁

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I bought it from here:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BATTLESCARS-WL-STARS-RIVER-10-PREMIUM/17849840  

Honestly I haven't kept up to date on EEP so really I have no idea.  

Oh it doesn't look like it's EEP since you have to unpack a ZIP file on your computer. I thought Windlight is discontinued now...

1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

I totally agree.  The criteria I set for the traditional homes, doesn't necessarily work for the Victorians.   So I had to change what I was looking for in the Victoria homes.  I like my water view to be in the front of the house , nice water view with minimal fencing and hedges, nice and open, which is much easier to find in a traditional house.   However, this is almost impossible to find in a Victorian home because they have more landscaping and fencing in front, so for these ones, I have to find one with a water view in the back with minimal fencing and landscaping .  Log homes are the same way, the criteria is going to be different.  Even though I did get that lovely one on the water I would still like to find one that is more tucked away and private just to see the difference.  Cause for me that is kind of what log homes are all about.  For me though.   I find with each new theme I have to be more open to something different than the previous one.

You were the person who gave me much needed perspective when I realized that I've always been a nomad in SL. Even when I found my "perfect" location, I'd continue to seek out other homes. Now I realize that I'm passing on beautiful abandons to others. It's funny that I prefer a backyard water view on the Vics, and you prefer the front. :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sofia Atheria said:

does anyone know what to do if there is still the red hovertext stuff still on your land 

Look to see if there is a red box surrounding your parcel. If so, you can return it to its owner, and the red text will disappear with it. Otherwise, contact Support for assistance (Live Chat is good for this sort of thing).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sofia Atheria said:

does anyone know what to do if there is still the red hovertext stuff still on your land 

Return the border that you see around the parcel to it's owner (I forget which Mole) and then the red text will disappear.

P.S. Sorry, Sylvia. I guess I was responding at the same time as you.

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 1

Off-topic: Some serious weirdness going on. Just logged on with my alt to go to a newly-acquired house and there was an on-screen message: "Choose a male or female avatar. You can change your mind later." Is this a throwback to the early days? (I shut it down immediately, so didn't see what changes my avatar may have undergone.)

• Confused 3

22 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Off-topic: Some serious weirdness going on. Just logged on with my alt to go to a newly-acquired house and there was an on-screen message: "Choose a male or female avatar. You can change your mind later." Is this a throwback to the early days? (I shut it down immediately, so didn't see what changes my avatar may have undergone.)

I hate to laugh but OMG, that tops all the weirdness I have seen the past few days in SL with items mysteriously disappearing, edited items reverting to pre-edit form, etc. What is going on? I'd be afraid to try to claim a home right now, no telling what might happen!

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

This happened to me too! I picked female and then when I logged in I was some strange default av mixed with mesh av hybrid! Had two sets of hands and all lol. Oh and I was ruthed 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

That's a part of the current sign-up process. You pick male or female and get whatever starter avatar the system gives you. I'm very curious (I'm a cat after all) as to what happened to get that to come up after login.

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Yeah I actually heard several people today in world talk about getting the same thing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.