When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, TarraMcBain said:

I keep seeing a Victorian on the LP but am afraid to waste my trys to see if it is a ocean view.  Anyone check it out?  Please if anyone else is going to release a Victorian in a great ocean view let me know please... and thank you!

On 4/17/2020 at 4:21 PM, Nika Talaj said:
1 minute ago, TarraMcBain said:

I keep seeing a Victorian on the LP but am afraid to waste my trys to see if it is a ocean view.  Anyone check it out?  Please if anyone else is going to release a Victorian in a great ocean view let me know please... and thank you!

its  prob the Vic i had today  ,nice location near a station and railway   ,no water though 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yeah, you aren't the only one who wants that parcel. That's the one I've been watching for weeks. lol  

I'm amazed that that parcel was actually abandoned. (Would have preferred Samandjanet Evening because of the name, but I'd settle for that Frumpkin plot!)

• Like 1

Alas, I'm still waiting for my forever home. Anyone want a roommate while I attempt my daily tries and fails? I was thinking of getting a cheap skybox or some rental for a week while I keep attempting. I miss just even having one tiny place to call my own. I love decorating and am very LI conscious. So if you are in the midst of decorating and just have an empty room sitting around that you haven't gotten to or some empty space outside, I'd love to spend some time with you ❤️ 

• Haha 1

You can chase a given parcel, and if it's part of a clone build, chase it over and over in LogLand.  But with the abandons and continuously releasing regions, it is SO unlikely that you will score a particular parcel that you desire. 

But sometimes a parcel chooses YOU.

After releasing my nice watery parcel this morning, I was looking forward to a long few days of hopping while looking for something unique to LogLand.  I only had time for one roll of the dice this morning, tho, so I took a deep breath and slowly chose my moment.  I really did!  And got this.  Mashed potatoes and all.

541008272_Closeencounters_001.thumb.png.63a5f77daf044c52af15d6610e638724.png

Close Encounters in the back yard!  It looks far away because it's so HUGE (108m tall).  The view from the top is unbelievable. We sure were not looking for this.  The moles did a really great job, btw, scraggly pine forest around it and all.  Here's the original.

1194px-Devils_Tower_NM_Wyoming.JPG

We weren't looking for it.  I think we have to look to Roy Neary, tho, for advice on what you do when it comes looking for YOU.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 18

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Close Encounters in the back yard!  

Indeed! You're correct in more ways than one... I'm on the other side of the mountain, and named it Close encounter... If you're very quiet on approach, you may even see an alien with a little box that plays the five tones there. He seems harmless.

ETA: OMG I looked and you named it that too, too funny!

Edited by Morena Tully
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

You can chase a given parcel, and if it's part of a clone build, chase it over and over in LogLand.  But with the abandons and continuously releasing regions, it is SO unlikely that you will score a particular parcel that you desire. 

But sometimes a parcel chooses YOU.

After releasing my nice watery parcel this morning, I was looking forward to a long few days of hopping while looking for something unique to LogLand.  I only had time for one roll of the dice this morning, tho, so I took a deep breath and slowly chose my moment.  I really did!  And got this.  Mashed potatoes and all.

541008272_Closeencounters_001.thumb.png.63a5f77daf044c52af15d6610e638724.png

Close Encounters in the back yard!  It looks far away because it's so HUGE (108m tall).  The view from the top is unbelievable. We sure were not looking for this.  The moles did a really great job, btw, scraggly pine forest around it and all.  Here's the original.

1194px-Devils_Tower_NM_Wyoming.JPG

We weren't looking for it.  I think we have to look to Roy Neary, tho, for advice on what you do when it comes looking for YOU.

That's a gorgeous parcel!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

That means another region I was interested in is scratched off my list. 😕  Getting very discouraged for my main.

It is hard when you can't get into a region you've wanted, then see what appears to be related alts taking up homes side by side, like I saw earlier today. I'm all for using alts, but maybe only one at a time during a release would be nice. 😛 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.