When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I will be abandoning a very nice riverside plot in Jerife Blando - the Overlook in the middle that faces south towards the island. Will let it go precisely at 4:58pm SL time. 

jerife.JPG

After failing to get anything in the new release, my alt used her last chance for tonight just now, and got the house next door to the one you released earlier today. Now I'm glad I didn't get in the new region!

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Off-topic: Some serious weirdness going on. Just logged on with my alt to go to a newly-acquired house and there was an on-screen message: "Choose a male or female avatar. You can change your mind later." Is this a throwback to the early days? (I shut it down immediately, so didn't see what changes my avatar may have undergone.)

Mine started with being told to click on a wall every time I logged in. Then my body disappeared, my alphas kept turning on but my hud was showing them off, BOM stopped working as it said I had no layers to apply to. I gave up, logged off & am hoping today will be a better one. 

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

Rheinhart still has a lot of good open parcels available.  Are there any hoppers out there who can share what they're seeing?  Is Rheinhart buried under an avalanche of abandons, or has demand simply slowed down?

I haven't been back over there since my post 2 hours ago....but I do think demand has slowed down. For waterside parcels to just sit? Unheard of! 

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Rheinhart still has a lot of good open parcels available.  Are there any hoppers out there who can share what they're seeing?  Is Rheinhart buried under an avalanche of abandons, or has demand simply slowed down?

I went over to check it out and they were claimed and abandoned. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Honey Crisp said:

I haven't been back over there since my post 2 hours ago....but I do think demand has slowed down. For waterside parcels to just sit? Unheard of! 

i tried to get there  ,but got other parcels instead 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've had some great abandons, including a log one I'm working on now. And when I have to parse down, I will release some great abandons too.

But it does irk me when I get an abandon and the last owner's pictures/logo is in the parcel profile. There are one or two that come up LOTS, so you know the parcels were not considered as homes. (I'm only looking at logs.)

Why? To show you've been there, done that?

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
clarification
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I've had some great abandons, including a log one I'm working on now. And when I have to parse down, I will release some great abandons too.

But it does irk me when I get an abandon and the last owner's pictures/logo is in the parcel profile. There are one or two that come up LOTS, so you know the parcels were not considered as homes. (I'm only looking at logs.)

Why? To show you've been there, done that?

Totally irks me too, I take great satisfation deleting the pics before I put them back!

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.