When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Chasing the Dragon

If Patch so much as shifts and lifts, someone is going to read some deeper meaning into it and start speculating that he's about to release 20 regions simultaneously, and then someone is going to read that and report that Patch is definitely going to be releasing 20 regions simultaneously, then that is going to morph into someone saying Patch said he was absolutely going to release 20 regions simultaneously, all because he adjusted his balls.  

These balls, you dirty birds...

I have seen complainers guided to another thread to complain, so is there a speculation thread?  I found this thread and it was helpful until I started reading speculation that misguided me, so I started doing my own investigating and stopped reading. I came back to the thread remembering Leora had data I wanted to review, and I still see speculation which reads to me like certainty, but I know better now.

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 3

Hurray!! I am likely to keep this one and abandon my other houseboat on the Squichy Pickle instead.

This has a 32x32 plot with a nice view and - very important to me ...

I can choose the Evening Star and have it the RIGHT direction - balcony and window towards the SEA.

image.thumb.jpeg.a7dfd07572f42fa8b5f7af3e324c39b4.jpeg

I will take my time to move though ... will abandon on Saturday so not to disturb the coming release of River Run.

I think I will not parrtake in that - River Run is to inlandish for my taste.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Hurray!! I am likely to keep this one and abandon my other houseboat on the Squichy Pickle instead.

This has a 32x32 plot with a nice view and - very important to me ...

I can choose the Evening Star and have it the RIGHT direction - balcony and window towards the SEA.

I will take my time to move though ... will abandon on Saturday so not to disturb the coming release of River Run.

I think I will not parrtake in that - River Run is to inlandish for my taste.

That's fun, Picards Wharf finally gave the view you wanted! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

I have seen complainers guided to another thread to complain, so is there a speculation thread?  I found this thread and it was helpful until I started reading speculations that misguided me, so I started doing my own investigating and stopped reading. I came back to the thread remembering Leora had data I wanted to review, and I still see speculation which reads to me like certainty, but I know better now.

Technically, pretty much anything you see in this thread regarding what will be released when is speculation, unless it's stated by a Mole or Linden. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

That's fun, Picards Wharf finally gave the view you wanted! 

Well the view in itself isn't much better than the one I had but though Picard's Wharf is only houseboats it is an organic part of the new Pickle Isle whereas I personally always felt the Squishy Pickle to be a sort of houseboat- ghetto artificially made up out of the form that was supposed to be an island. So I tried to concentrate on the view and the water and ignore my surroundings.

Here I can turn towards land and see trees, I can walk down the pier and into Siros, that is a VERY nice region.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Here I can turn towards land and see trees, I can walk down the pier and into Siros, that is a VERY nice region.

Leora, I remember how you were nostalgic for the distant sea view from your Winchester balcony in your early catch and release days. Yesterday, I landed a house during the Siros release. I longed to get a house in River Run right on the river. My corner location is across the street from River Run. There were so many people hanging out there after the release that I thought it was part of Siros. I was feeling slightly disappointed about not being on the river bank. When I came to my senses today, I realized I have a lovely view from my Winchester balcony and second storey of the Continental (my favorite house). My house backs up to a rocky hillside with a hidden pond on top. I think I'm finally home. 

Siros Balcony View 4.jpg

Siros Continental View.jpg

Siros Pond 3.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I personally always felt the Squishy Pickle to be a sort of houseboat- ghetto artificially made up out of the form that was supposed to be an island.

Here we go with the trash talk of certain areas again.

Yes, the picture belongs in one of the picture threads, but it seemed appropriate here.  My view from my houseboat in the Squishy Pickle -- nothing has been derendered.

Bellisseria Houseboat View

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
Added a picture
  • Like 15

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well the view in itself isn't much better than the one I had but though Picard's Wharf is only houseboats it is an organic part of the new Pickle Isle whereas I personally always felt the Squishy Pickle to be a sort of houseboat- ghetto artificially made up out of the form that was supposed to be an island. So I tried to concentrate on the view and the water and ignore my surroundings.

Ghetto?

I didn't receive the Crack House decor pack yet. Anyone else get that update? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Here we go with the trash talk of certain areas again.

Yes, the picture belongs in one of the picture threads, but it seemed appropriate here.  My view from my houseboat in the Squishy Pickle -- nothing has been derendered.

Bellisseria Houseboat View

Nothing ghetto about that!    That really is an awesome plot you got.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ghetto?

I didn't receive the Crack House decor pack yet. Anyone else get that update? 

I saw a youtube post...forgot who posted it, someone did make a Belli home with boarded up windows inside and looking like a drug used interior.   What region that was I don't know. I hope someone can find it.  

Surely the reference meant Houseboats more side by side than what Leora has now.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It's still a very negative word to use, for more reasons than one. 

True, it didn't  mean a hateful description of anythng the Moles created.  A poor worded sentence.  She wouldn't be paying so many premium accounts in Belli disliking their content.  We know there is no difference in the older regions of Belli lesser than the new ones. 

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

True, it didn't  mean a hateful description of anythng the Moles created.  A poor worded sentence.  She wouldn't be paying so many premium accounts in Belli disliking their content.  We know there is no difference in the older regions of Belli lesser than the new ones. 

See the link Beth posted just above, and you will see why the word is objectionable. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Moles are just humans, they can do mistakes. They respond quick to tickets, I think this was a bit unfair.😕

14 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

What an unfair and ugly thing to say.

19 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

You (or if you've abandoned it, whoever gets it next) could put in a ticket about the tree. That's the sort of thing that's a quick fix if the parcel is otherwise good.

14 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

"Trash"? Really? 

It's a Joke, you cold corndogs, I even said it was a joke, clarifying that the Tree situation was in fact real.

Mystic came and fixed it no problem.

2 hours ago, Echopraxia said:

Seen quite a few traditionals tonight and zero houseboats. Are houseboats just that popular in comparison to traditionals or are there just less of them to go around?

As a HB hunter (retiring today!) most of mine were abandoned plots. All unique. They are like gold dust because they are guaranteed water parcels. A lot of residents have trads and a boat or had a trad, tried a boat and saw what the fuss was about! You will see less of them in the dropdown compared to trads at least for now. Typical day without release  I see about 7 - 10  trads pass by and  only 1 - 2 HBs. The easiest way is to wait for HB releases I know (easier said than done!) Also remember that the position of your HB is set so if it's a square one it brings different living circumstances than a rectangular one and there are only a certain amount of each type available currently on the map so it narrows down considerably that way.  Good luck in the search!

Hope you all find your homes!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

My experience: is its harder to get a housbeboat than a house.

And it makes me a little sad to hear such derogatory words about my region. I was so happy to get a houseboat.
And it's on the Squishy Pickle.(see the nice picture from @karynmaria) I also have a nice view and a weekend feeling.
It is for the very rich SL Residents 😉. A place to spend the weekend recovering from your stressful life on your homestead. Yes-thats the fact.

However, if you follow this thread it is hard not to be unsettled (right word?). Sometimes I tought -grab your bagage and try to find a better place.
Perhaps I am not brave enough and I have only one premium. It is not so easy to find a houseboat at all.

I´m curious it there will be more houseboats in the future and how they integrate into the landscape. Maybay I`ll move and risk beeing homeless for a while-we will see.

So until now, I am living on my Squishy-Pickle- Houseboat and enjoy the peace, the silence and relaxe.

(Btw  2: In Germany this word has also a slightly different meaning due to the history and it hasn´t changed so much in the meantime
Be carfully how  to use it.)

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.