When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

hehe for me its Saturday     

For me too as I am nine hours ahead of SLT

It is 10:40 am MY time (= 1:40 am SLT) ... and will be 7pm MY time when I abandon

... but that is a fair chance for everybody around the globe to be awake ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

.... 3 ... 2 ...

PS: done!! .. and taken! same second!

Congratulations to Britnee ... very old avatar from 2005 ... hope she will enjoy it!

Must confess I got totally muddeled. It isn't easy to look who ownes a houseboat. With a house I click the garden, here you must click under water! ... or enter the boat ... I had first hopped on the pier and looked under water then reentered the boat ... the wrong boat! ... *lol*

... but by now I sorted it out.;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Cricket Portland said:

Are you sure it's the same one?  Sometimes they don't go back into the pool right away.  There is no rhyme or reason. They have been known to take even an hour or so sometimes.

i was  ,i was standing next to it 

Saturday and Suday at 10:00 am SLT are very good times to abandon a home for all around the globe people have a chance to be awake and not working and can refresh if they want to have it. On weekdays you interfere with a pending release and that's no good. So I decided to abandon today my alts house in Evard because I know I am not going to keep it on the long run so it would be unfair to hold on to it when someone else could be happy with it.

The reason I held it for some time now is that if I wasn't so fixed on seashore and real SEA - view it would be a really very nice plot since it has waterfront (not sea but a canal). Therefore this is a parcel where you can have the continental (which I came to love) for it isn't depending on a balcony for waterview.

As allways I announce this some hours beforehand so you can visit it and see whether you like it.

Today Sunday at exactly 10:00 am SLT I will abandon

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Evard/15/243/23

image.thumb.jpeg.4d1fc0e06e8157d12d737906c1027059.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Saturday and Suday at 10:00 am SLT are very good times to abandon a home for all around the globe people have a chance to be awake and not working and can refresh if they want to have it. On weekdays you interfere with a pending release and that's no good. So I decided to abandon today my alts house in Evard because I know I am not going to keep it on the long run so it would be unfair to hold on to it when someone else could be happy with it.

The reason I held it for some time now is that if I wasn't so fixed on seashore and real SEA - view it would be a really very nice plot since it has waterfront (not sea but a canal). Therefore this is a parcel where you can have the continental (which I came to love) for it isn't depending on a balcony for waterview.

As allways I announce this some hours beforehand so you can visit it and see whether you like it.

Today Sunday at exactly 10:00 am SLT I will abandon

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Evard/15/243/23

image.thumb.jpeg.4d1fc0e06e8157d12d737906c1027059.jpeg

If everybody does this I might have a chance 😛 Thanks for letting us know! 

• Like 2

What do you mean to say by that?

You would have a better chance if I let only YOU know exclusevely ... but why should I?

Oh now I seem to understand!

I first thought you meant if everybody goes and looks at the house and refreshes like mad at 10:00
But you meant if everybpody abandoned on the weakend and announced in time ... right?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mauritsss said:

Yeah! I mean if everybody left their houses the same timeslot, more people who really wanted one could be "lucky" :). Not asking exclusive to have it from you, not at all :)

That's not going to happen. Beyond the fact that everyone's time zones around the planet obviously don't align, the longer a house is held the less chance there is to catch another. I don't mean to sound horrible at all or selfish if we all waited to give houses away in the same time frame that's only going to help those available in that time frame. Notice before hand helps, yes, but only if you can actually be available for it. And no that's not aimed directly as you as I know you aren't asking, I'm just merely trying to rationalize is all. No insult intended whatsoever. :) 

Just now, RaeLeeH said:

That's not going to happen. Beyond the fact that everyone's time zones around the planet obviously don't align, the longer a house is held the less chance there is to catch another. I don't mean to sound horrible at all or selfish if we all waited to give houses away in the same time frame that's only going to help those available in that time frame. Notice before hand helps, yes, but only if you can actually be available for it. And no that's not aimed directly as you as I know you aren't asking, I'm just merely trying to rationalize is all. No insult intended whatsoever. :) 

Naaah I understand what you mean, no worries! Somehow I just think (if this is possible) it would be more fair if there would be some kind of virtual queu. I mean like a waiting line or so. Not sure if this would cause more frustration or not but it would feel more fair to me.

12 minutes ago, Mauritsss said:

Naaah I understand what you mean, no worries! Somehow I just think (if this is possible) it would be more fair if there would be some kind of virtual queu. I mean like a waiting line or so. Not sure if this would cause more frustration or not but it would feel more fair to me.

A queue won't happen either. At least not in any official capacity for much the same reason as above. Any system you mention would only work if those intended to benefit are actually available to make use of it, otherwise it creates its own set of problems, such as how do you regulate who goes first or the order it takes, and what do you do if someone misses their time allotment, or even what that allotment should be, and who gets to decide what or enforce it? See what I mean? ;) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.