When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Region releases happen during the week but without any officially set times. You can read back further in this thread to read the times that others have documented on past releases to perhaps give you some idea when the releases might happen, but the fact is no one knows for sure.

A larger official release is happening but again we don't know when. If you haven't already, read this thread here and follow it to stay up to date when official releases are set to happen: 

If you want other information you might find some answers here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/441469-help-and-info-to-get-a-new-linden-home-or-try-to/

Good luck! :) 

Why do people keep posting that it has not been updated in awhile unless I am looking at the wrong post last time was August regarding security systems. Get no notifications when any of these releases happen so guess they are not large releases.

Edited by tootsiepop1

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Why do people keep posting that it has not been updated in awhile unless I am looking at the wrong post last time was August regarding security systems.

Are you asking why do people keep posting the link to that thread, or something else? Sorry if I misread the question.

If its the former, that's the thread where @Patch Linden officially notifies us of updates regarding the releases, and there hasn't been an official release in a few months to notify us of so you won't see anything regarding it there - YET. But when he has something to say that is where he will say it. And as much as we like to laugh and joke that Patch and the LDPW are shady and love to play games and keep us guessing I trust that when they have something to say it's worth reading direct from the source. Getting facts from that thread is more reliable than all the speculation we Residents love sharing among ourselves. If you don't follow that thread you won't stay informed. That's why. :) 

• Like 3

I am a little confused with the bits and pieces I have read, but are there supposed to be campers in the regions west of Porthole that are offline right now? Are they transferring them from the SSP regions?  I am imagining the mad rush of homeowners right now with only one premium packing up the moving van for camping life. So cute (no, that is not sarcasm)!

Oh, I see now. The answer is yes. :)

Edited by Cricket Portland
Duh!
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Are you asking why do people keep posting the link to that thread, or something else? Sorry if I misread the question.

If its the former, that's the thread where @Patch Linden officially notifies us of updates regarding the releases, and there hasn't been an official release in a few months to notify us of so you won't see anything regarding it there - YET. But when he has something to say that is where he will say it. And as much as we like to laugh and joke that Patch and the LDPW are shady and love to play games and keep us guessing I trust that when they have something to say it's worth reading direct from the source. Getting facts from that thread is more reliable than all the speculation we Residents love sharing among ourselves. If you don't follow that thread you won't stay informed. That's why. :) 

I just wondering if I am not seeing something in that post it has not been updated  for any of these releases. I went to it awhile back when you posted the link way back when to see if Patch updated the post and nothing. So I guess these releases are considered unofficial releases? but now I got a clear understand from what you stated.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I don't know if others are seeing this but seem to be catching a lot more abandons now. I've caught two already (and tossed back). The micro-exodus has begun... 😏

Yes, seen a ton of houses in the last little bit. Also saw (and missed) a houseboat.

Edited by Echopraxia
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I just wondering if I am not seeing something in that post it has not been updated  for any of these releases. I went to it awhile back when you posted the link way back when to see if Patch updated the post and nothing. So I guess these releases are considered unofficial releases? but now I got a clear understand from what you stated.

Exactly. Region releases aren't part of the "official" release process, meaning only that we don't get warning as to when they are likely to be released. They happen when they happen. But for larger-scale releases, that is with several regions at once or many (sometimes hundreds?) of homes/boats as the original LH release and Squishy Pickle there was some prior warning. I think from memory 24-48 hours warning before release. So it pays to watch that official update thread especially as we get closer to the camper release.

From Patch himself (first post of that thread):

Stay tuned to this post: we’ll be updating the status of home availability and other pertinent information as we go forward, so you’ll be able to jump in and get your new home.

:) 

Edited by RaeLeeH
Added the quote.

8 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Exactly. Region releases aren't part of the "official" release process, meaning only that we don't get warning as to when they are likely to be released. They happen when they happen. But for larger-scale releases, that is with several regions at once or many (sometimes hundreds?) of homes/boats as the original LH release and Squishy Pickle there was some prior warning. I think from memory 24-48 hours warning before release. So it pays to watch that official update thread especially as we get closer to the camper release.

Ah got it most likely it will be updated upon the release of the trailers as that should be an official release.

And to some of the other posts not directed to you @RaeLeeH you will always see a large influx of abandons when a release is suppose to happen. 

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

And to some of the other posts you will always see a large influx of abandons when a release is suppose to happen. 

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays have always seen the most abandons (for me, anyway) but now word is catching on that the campers are being moved over I'd imagine there will be more than usual over the next day or so at least as folks who wish to grab one prepare themselves. 🤔

5 minutes ago, Mauritsss said:

Still haven't seen a boat or a trad, refreshing like crazy. The luck isn't around atm 😛

Keep trying. As horribly disheartening as it is to hear others are grabbing them, I'd expect today and tomorrow we're likely to see an influx of more abandons (or at least an increase in them compared to what we usually see). So keep refreshing and don't lose hope. If you don't catch an abandon you may have better luck when the campers go live, whenever that will actually be.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Mauritsss said:

Still haven't seen a boat or a trad, refreshing like crazy. The luck isn't around atm 😛

Capers aren't released, yet. They just attached them to Bellisseria so expected release isn't until tomorrow or Wednesday as the soonest, though they could surprise us with today (unlikely, in my mind). But as this new gets out that they've "dropped" you can expect more house abandonments over today and tomorrow, I imagine.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.