When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Yep just going to stick with what I have I am done with the entire setup. It is really annoying that they are releasing these at terrible times of the day, good for some time zones terrible for others.

My thought is they did River Run this early for a reason. This entire week masses of people had been camping the region. Perhaps they found few enough now to let it go.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mauritsss said:

Wouldnt be suprised if they would do the big release in a few hours...

What "big" release - the Camper/Trailer release?  Very, very unlikely, IMO.  I'm pretty sure they'll finish the Camper/Trailer area at least all the way south to the mountains before releasing - and that means another couple of weeks to finish that section up .  They might then release that section before the boot toe is finished, maybe doing those final regions one at a time as they finish them (Patch did imply something like that might happen).

• Like 3

Anyone hunting a houseboat?

After sleepimg two nights and inspecting thoroughly and weighing all pros and cons I decided not to abandon my old one on the Squishy Pickle but the newly cought one at Picards Wharf (193, 10, 22). The main reason is the view which is much more to my liking on the old one then on the new.

Another reason is that a week ago I catched a house in Axim that is just around the corner and growing on me fast (might be the one I keep in the end). So any walks and bicyclerides  into the pretty landscape of the new Pickle can start from there and I do not need to be my pwn neighbour! ;)

So if you want a houseboat on Picards Wharf get ready to refresh - I will abandon it ...

- Today - Saturday - exactly at 10:00 am SLT

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Anyone hunting a houseboat?

After sleepimg two nights and inspecting thoroughly and weighing all pros and cons I decided not to abandon my old one on the Squishy Pickle but the newly cought one at Picards Wharf (193, 10, 22). The main reason is the view which is much more to my liking on the old one then on the new.

Another reason is that a week ago I catched a house in Axim that is just around the corner and growing on me fast (might be the one I keep in the end). So any walks and bicyclerides  into the pretty landscape of the new Pickle can start from there and I do not need to be my pwn neighbour! ;)

So if you want a houseboat on Picards Wharf get ready to refresh - I will abandon it ...

- Today - Saturday - exactly at 10:00 am SLT

let it go   ,i wanna take a try 

• Confused 1

Sorry @Atina0 but that would be unfair. I promised to abandon a HB on Saturday

On 9/12/2019 at 10:58 PM, Leora Jacobus said:

I will take my time to move though ... will abandon on Saturday so not to disturb the coming release of River Run.

I think I will not parrtake in that - River Run is to inlandish for my taste.

And I want to give all our Hopper- Community an equal chance ti grab it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.