When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Mauritsss said:

OR make sure the refresh script doesnt work like the area is shown random in the dropdown. Unpopular 😛 but more fair for not refresher 😛 Sorry #abitimpatient.

Not sure I get it, but really I don't need to I guess. And I'm not trying to come across as preachy or squash your dreams, not at all. I really sincerely hope you do catch yourself a home or boat very soon. I hope everyone who wants one does! But I will say just to clarify, especially to others who may be new to the forums and thinking the same thing, that in the months since the initial roll out there has been a lot of talk and negative feedback from residents regarding the current release method and suggesting others, and the use of lists have been mentioned often. Just in case you haven't read it you should read this response by @Quartz Mole who explains the reasons why in a post here: 

Don't forget that campers should be released in the not too distant future which means you might be able to catch one of those or even catch a house or house boat if and when some residents abandon them to get a camper. It's a possibility at least with no real guarantee but at least you shouldn't have to wait too much longer. Hang in there, you'll have your new home eventually or hopefully "soon". Good luck! ;) 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Silksuki Divine said:

Dang, the name never even popped up and I refreshed since 12:50pm *cries*  Jeez....lol!  Grats hew homeowner though :)

I talked inworld to the chap that got it. He didn*t even read this announcment. He was just refreshing for a few hours and lucky to hit the button in the right split second. It's all a kind of lottery.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

theres a release coming?

Region releases happen during the week but without any officially set times. You can read back further in this thread to read the times that others have documented on past releases to perhaps give you some idea when the releases might happen, but the fact is no one knows for sure.

A larger official release is happening but again we don't know when. If you haven't already, read this thread here and follow it to stay up to date when official releases are set to happen: 

If you want other information you might find some answers here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/441469-help-and-info-to-get-a-new-linden-home-or-try-to/

Good luck! :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

theres a release coming?

Besides the region releases that happen 3-5 times a week, from watching the SSP regions, it looks like the Camper/Trailer area will be ready pretty soon, sometime within the next few weeks maybe.  That one will be a large release, that will also likely be followed up by region releases.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

Two Traditionals (or maybe the same one thrown back?) shown in the last minute or so if anyone wants to know. And fooey if you don't, I've said it anyway. It can't be unseeeeen! 🤭

And again just now. So that's 3 abandons spotted in the last 20 mins. Not bad really.

Edited by RaeLeeH
To edit.
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Two Traditionals (or maybe the same one thrown back?) shown in the last minute or so if anyone wants to know. And fooey if you don't, I've said it anyway. It can't be unseeeeen! 🤭

And again just now. So that's 3 abandons spotted in the last 20 mins. Not bad really.

Via the chat, it was Millers Pond, Bellaterra and Corinth. So 3 separate houses. 

• Like 1

Sooo... for tomorrow (Monday 15th),  the only named region on the pickle that I see is ready is Sebek (houseboats only).  As of this afternoon, there weren't any more named regions.   Either they name & finish up some regions quickly, or the rest of the week is looking sort of ...open ....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just jumped inworld (though I have some housework to do -11 am my time) and found nothing changed. Sebek is the only region named so I suppose this will be released today. I will not refresh for I do not want Sebek or a houseboat there. Moreover I took a walk from my alts house in Axim and loved it. It is closer to my dream of the ideal home than any of the houses on not yet named regions in the middle of the new Pickle. The only dreamhomes I would long to have are on the southeast coast of it which I guess will not be released till next week or later.

So I will follow this thread but spare myself and my computers the stress of hunting. Only exception: if the BIG release (campers and all the houses and HBs abandoned then) should take place this week then back in the hunt I'll be! ;)

Good luck to all hunters today!

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.