When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, MaryFiAllen said:

went so fast. sorry,sorry,sorry was all i got grr. Congrats to Siros new house owners

Exakt same here - though I refreshed with two computers.

They both gave alarm though but I wasn't fast enough.

Never mind  will take a look ar Siros to see what I missed

Congrats to the faster ones!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PatriciaAnne Daviau said:

holy cow.... how could they be gone so quickly!  I refreshed over and over and never saw any of them!

Same.. sadly

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

They release them as the regions are ready.  It takes time to make these regions as the landscaping is unique to each area and house.

Yes i know but at the same time they are leaving the old regions which are empty just sitting there taking up resources what i dont get is why they are leaving so many of the old ones up when they can take them down and throw up a couple new ones. and I am sorry it dont take that long to do a region you throw down a house put some bushes and trees out call it a day i have seen the new regions i have walked around out in them most of them look like they just drop a few rez boxes put stuff in place and save.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, FyreRose said:

the Trad is gone too i'd be happy with anything from the new houses. I am not picky i am sick of the tiny old linden houses

We all understand the frustration.  You can go to this thread for tips on how to get a home.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, FyreRose said:

Same.. sadly

Yes i know but at the same time they are leaving the old regions which are empty just sitting there taking up resources what i dont get is why they are leaving so many of the old ones up when they can take them down and throw up a couple new ones. and I am sorry it dont take that long to do a region you throw down a house put some bushes and trees out call it a day i have seen the new regions i have walked around out in them most of them look like they just drop a few rez boxes put stuff in place and save.

giphy.gif.036de2065b6270617761216832759b98.gif

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, FyreRose said:

They cannot take down an old region if even a single house on the region is claimed by someone.  Also, they will not just throw up a new region in the area where the old ones are, so there is no reason or benefit to taking down an old region right now.  If those old regions really were taking up enough resources to concern LL then I'm pretty sure they'd do something about them.

Many folks have claimed that they could whip out new regions in no time, but such claims have no clue how much work is involved in the actual terraforming and how much back end work is associated with each region.  There are plenty of posts by the Moles and Lindens explaining all of this in detail.  A bit of searching will find them or I might even post a few links when I get home tonight.

If they truly could just plot new regions down super fast, they would probably be as horrid as the old home regions and thus very few would want them.

If you'd like to whine vent some more, this thread is designed just for that, with plenty of people that will toss sympathy your way:

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
missed the link to the venting thread
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

They cannot take down an old region if even a single house on the region is claimed by someone

What a job that will be, I think, when it's time to move them out and clear the old homes.  Trying to contact everyone to get them moved.  I know a few who have homes there but haven't logged in in years

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

What a job that will be, I think, when it's time to move them out and clear the old homes.  Trying to contact everyone to get them moved.  I know a few who have homes there but haven't logged in in years

Yeah, they need to do another purge like they did a few years ago. (doubt they will though) There are thousands of avies that haven't logged in in years who have old homes claimed its sad really.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.