When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Chasing the Dragon

If Patch so much as shifts and lifts, someone is going to read some deeper meaning into it and start speculating that he's about to release 20 regions simultaneously, and then someone is going to read that and report that Patch is definitely going to be releasing 20 regions simultaneously, then that is going to morph into someone saying Patch said he was absolutely going to release 20 regions simultaneously, all because he adjusted his balls.  

These balls, you dirty birds...

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I think we're just having some fun, Beth, and it's not so serious as "Chasing The Dragon".   Your attacking us for having fun might belong to some category though...will have to look it up if I have time.

Gosh, Luna, I'd hate to have to report you for harassing me by following me around the forums and scorn-posting responses to everything I say. 

Just kidding... I can defend myself perfectly fine. Pot, meet Kettle.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Chasing the Dragon

If Patch so much as shifts and lifts, someone is going to read some deeper meaning into it and start speculating that he's about to release 20 regions simultaneously, and then someone is going to read that and report that Patch is definitely going to be releasing 20 regions simultaneously, then that is going to morph into someone saying Patch said he was absolutely going to release 20 regions simultaneously, all because he adjusted his balls.  

These balls, you dirty birds...

<===================  admits to being a dirty bird.

• Haha 4

It's 4:06 pm where Patch Linden lives right now. If he is ready to release a region, it will happen. No one else can suggest The Patch Team and Moles won't do something. They have done releases 4 days in a row before. If a release doesn't happen today no one is wrong, maybe tomorrow. We don't know their delays. They are far ahead of our speculating.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.