Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

9 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

just now ... and gone, to someone with no picks, hmmm ... ok, who is it?  >.>

ūüėé

UK man - he even has a RL Pick.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

My SL dashboard isn't remembering me when I need to relog.  I do a paste the password but still wish it would remember me.

Bookmark the page on your browser with your house name in box. 

36 minutes ago, Vana Gears said:

This is making me want to pack up and move! I'm in a great location, but the house is on an odd angle making a lot of things I want to do annoying.

Post some pictures, some here could offer advice

• Like 1

Chasing the Dragon

If Patch so much as shifts and lifts, someone is going to read some deeper meaning into it and start speculating that he's about to release 20 regions simultaneously, and then someone is going to read that and report that Patch is definitely going to be releasing 20 regions simultaneously, then that is going to morph into someone saying Patch said he was absolutely going to release 20 regions simultaneously, all because he adjusted his balls.  

These balls, you dirty birds...

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

I think we're just having some fun, Beth, and it's not so serious as "Chasing The Dragon".   Your attacking us for having fun might belong to some category though...will have to look it up if I have time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I think we're just having some fun, Beth, and it's not so serious as "Chasing The Dragon".   Your attacking us for having fun might belong to some category though...will have to look it up if I have time.

Gosh, Luna, I'd hate to have to report you for harassing me by following me around the forums and scorn-posting responses to everything I say. 

Just kidding... I can defend myself perfectly fine. Pot, meet Kettle.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Chasing the Dragon

If Patch so much as shifts and lifts, someone is going to read some deeper meaning into it and start speculating that he's about to release 20 regions simultaneously, and then someone is going to read that and report that Patch is definitely going to be releasing 20 regions simultaneously, then that is going to morph into someone saying Patch said he was absolutely going to release 20 regions simultaneously, all because he adjusted his balls.  

These balls, you dirty birds...

<===================  admits to being a dirty bird.

• Haha 4

It's 4:06 pm where Patch Linden lives right now. If he is ready to release a region, it will happen. No one else can suggest The Patch Team and Moles won't do something. They have done releases 4 days in a row before. If a release doesn't happen today no one is wrong, maybe tomorrow. We don't know their delays. They are far ahead of our speculating.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Picards Wharf released! Got a HB at 1:26 pm SLT

"almost" on that half hour marker!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

Thank you to Patch Team and Moles for releases 4 days in row. More Houseboats for those wanting one. Really Fantastic!

and thank you for holding on to River Run haha  I have to run and would be crushed if I couldn't even TRY for River Run. :)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

"almost" on that half hour marker!!

Couldn't tell the exact minute but it was definetely BEFORE the half hour.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

??????????????

"Mrs. Kravitz" is the nosy neighbor character in  the classic TV show Bewitched"  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Couldn't tell the exact minute but it was definetely BEFORE the half hour.

Yes I refreshed through it - boats still available to me at thirty one past ish!

• Like 3