The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Used an alt to get a square parcel rather than my original long skinny one - and a great location.  Just logged in and abandoned the previous one.  New home:

image.png.0fe46290ffa96717eed333e3ca250b41.png

Nice!  I am between people on Ixa, but I decided to just keep the first houseboat I got.

• Like 2

I spent all day decorating my new houseboat! I chose to turn my houseboat into a public barcade/party boat, which I named The Drowned Mouse! Here you'll find lots and lots of games, a great pool deck with floaties and cuddles, a fire pit, a bumper boat rezzer so you can go zooming around the atoll, and a riding horse rezzer so you can do all of your beach horseback riding! Located just a short walk down the beach from the Squishy Pickle! Come and check it out :D

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Navigation/157/33/21

fence_012 2.png

fence_009 2.png

fence_010 2.jpg

fence_016 2.jpg

fence_017 2.jpg

fence_013 2.jpg

fence_007 2.jpg

fence_019 2.jpg

fence_020 2.jpg

fence_015 2.jpg

Edited by Teager
Just for clarification, no commerce is taking place here and I will not be running it like a club; it's just an open door destination for anyone to hang out any time they like :)
  • Like 32
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Spotted this while traveling through Fox Chase.

1183516860_FoxChase2.thumb.jpg.08d531272637f38568fac6ba5e8305f9.jpg1477208912_FoxChase.thumb.jpg.e638eb87c6a7cf89a1732b723361961d.jpg

Its actually set up around someones home. Didn't try but it looks like you can enter some of them.

Well that's an interesting use of one's house and LI allotment

• Like 5

13 hours ago, marinathewitch said:

I don't have any *pretty* pictures from Squishy Pickle Bar party, but I have this one, it's right when all the fun started, and it makes me smile. :)

c10f8b32594707ee5c8fd4acb6b25fbb.jpg

Aww, I wish I had been in the same timezone so I could've been part of it XD 

Welcome new Bellisserians! ❤️

• Like 6

Has anyone built onto their homes or houseboats. They just seem so small to me compared to the land size. :P I have a 1024 on the mainland now with my premium and 3 bedroom skybox and don't know if it's worth it to downsize  to free up the extra prims of the actual house itself to count toward my 351 LI.  Picture just for attention and fishing for compliments shamelessly. ;) 

Rose_075.png

Edited by LadyRoseJewel
  • Like 9

8 hours ago, Teager said:

I spent all day decorating my new houseboat! I chose to turn my houseboat into a public barcade/party boat, which I named The Drowned Mouse! Here you'll find lots and lots of games, a great pool deck with floaties and cuddles, a fire pit, a bumper boat rezzer so you can go zooming around the atoll, and a riding horse rezzer so you can do all of your beach horseback riding! Located just a short walk down the beach from the Squishy Pickle! Come and check it out :D

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Navigation/157/33/21

fence_012 2.png

fence_009 2.png

fence_010 2.jpg

fence_016 2.jpg

fence_017 2.jpg

fence_013 2.jpg

fence_007 2.jpg

fence_019 2.jpg

fence_020 2.jpg

fence_015 2.jpg

This is so nice looking, thank you for opening up your home like this :)

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, LadyRoseJewel said:

Has anyone built onto their homes or houseboats. They just seem so small to me compared to the land size. :P I have a 1024 on the mainland now with my premium and 3 bedroom skybox and don't know if it's worth it to downsize  to free up the extra prims of the actual house itself to count toward my 351 LI. 

Rose_075.png

I can understand the idea of wanting to use the whole of the 1024sqm to accommodate a bigger building, especially if you’re in a skybox. A lot of the appeal of Bellisseria is the landscape, and residents have been adding to the beauty with some very attractive gardens.

Extensions to the buildings are permitted, but they have to be kept in theme, and you just may end up using the land impact you’ve saved from not having to place your skybox, in making the house the size you desire. Also, you are limited in the choices of colours to the menu on the house, and internal walls (apart from ones that cannot be changed) can only be selected in the same colour throughout. If you wanted to have different colours for different rooms, you’d need to add more prims.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Chablis Kinsella said:

Ty Leora! I made them. ;)

When you made them you can tell me ... can one just TINT the existing textures of the walls or can one REPLACE single side textures - so that for instance I could have one wall with a pattern of my choice? And can one also replace the floor or ceiling? Could I make a kitchen with tiles for instance? walls and floor?

• Like 1

The Outer Banks in Double.  This was a fun project.

See here for interior shots: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cougarsangria/

Landmark: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Double/205/234/22

Outer banks12.png

Edited by Cougar Sangria
added Landmark
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You can enter! The owner made it for Public Amusement. He put it in the LM Thread here

Aren't any modifications supposed to fit within the general aesthetic of the neighborhood? If I lived next to that, I'd be less than pleased. I think it's going a bit further than some of the others have done with their cute little tea houses and pubs... and that amazing arcade.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Eden said:

Snapshot_005jpg.thumb.jpg.b571d1a45509e9965056c2e9a6962f8d.jpg

I managed to grab a houseboat yesterday and decorated it last night. Still have 126 prims to use but I'll need to keep some of that for my partner's little seaplane. 

Snapshot_003jpg.jpg

Snapshot_006jpg.jpg

Snapshot_004jpg.jpg

Thats wonderful, Eden!  I love what you've done, I think its the best I've seen so far.  Wish I had such a good eye 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Aren't any modifications supposed to fit within the general aesthetic of the neighborhood? If I lived next to that, I'd be less than pleased. I think it's going a bit further than some of the others have done with their cute little tea houses and pubs... and that amazing arcade.

I can understand what you mean, but maybe he talked to his nextdoor neighbours and they don't mind? - or just derender it?

• Like 3