The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

On 5/5/2019 at 7:06 PM, WillowTenage said:

These are my skyboxes so far

Are you using a rezzer to swap amongst them?  If not, how in the world do you have enough LI for all of that as well as the actual house with its landscaping and furniture?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, marinathewitch said:

I am suspecting region restart will poof away our local ghost soon enough, so don't forget to come and say bye-bye. Help yourself to some cake too, I might have gone a little overboard with it.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Phinney/233/74/26 

Thanks for the reminder! I have made my pilgrimage to share ghost stories...

Snapshot_003.thumb.png.2ef6ce25319710f551199873dd0b8ba6.png

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

How did you not manage to get a boat pun in there somewhere? lol  

Because I was about to hit the deck (it's nearly 4 AM here), which tends to adversely affect my wit. 🙂  

Edited by kiramanell
And my spelling, apparently
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Are you using a rezzer to swap amongst them?  If not, how in the world do you have enough LI for all of that as well as the actual house with its landscaping and furniture?

Yep, I could probably spawn a few lower LI skyboxes but my Tahoe home with all of the furnishings is 207 LI.  I also furnished my Linden home below, which with my kittycats,their toys plus the teleporter and safe platform. is 76 LI.  The other one with a Tower on the floating island is 173 LI without being furnished yet, I'm trying to keep my total LI at less than 300 so I can rez vehicles, so I'm not even sure how I am going to furnish the tower island yet - perhaps yet another rezzer, in the rezzer 😁that way I can just furnish the rooms that I want to use.  I'm not even sure if that is possible.

• Like 2

Made my pilgrimage and took an offering in remembrance of avatars passed. 

Snapshot_005.png

As an afterthought, be kind of neat to have it here as a tourist attraction. Come to Bellisseria, we have homes and houseboats and parks and an airport and ooh look there, a legend/ghost! *laughs*

Edited by RaeLeeH
Removing much white space?
  • Like 14
  • Haha 6

47 minutes ago, marinathewitch said:

A-and ghost of the Burning Bush is gone now. T___T RIP

I was going to pay my respects last night, but was so exhausted and had a long bucket list of things to do :(  

Still I got a quick snapshot of the grave site :) I hope ??? ❤ ??? is in a better place now, although I find that hard to imagine, considering how beautiful a place they were in already :)

Snapshot_344.thumb.png.5163b065071e3fd4a4e87679e43f1510.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I hope Patch lets us keep the shrine!

Would be great, nice little nod to Bellisseria's early days for future generations.

All the Bellisseria elderly will tell the tale of the Bellisseria ghost.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, marinathewitch said:

It is there now! 

@Patch Linden can we keep the tombstone, please? Everybody grew attached to the little ghost buddy.

I meant to mention earlier that it was nice meeting you last night! I think you did an excellent job as caretaker of our ghostie, and am confident you will keep the area tidy and weed-free (with nearby cake) if they let the shrine remain. :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1