Jump to content

The Linden Homes Photo Thread


Patch Linden

Recommended Posts

I've been exploring the waterways again, and I found this fantastic spot :)  I still find myself in awe of the work the moles have put into the landscaping, it is gorgeous.  The river is a little tight for a houseboat, but I decided to throw caution to the wind and see where it would take me.

Snapshot_383.thumb.png.6253354449d3fb9cb14e6510cb5d88d3.png

 

I even found a little island, I have dubbed tree island :D I decided to take a little rest by it.

Snapshot_385.thumb.png.4a58f56cf5623f3f2e86366dc5bbdcac.png

 

Fantastic work mole people :)

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

I've been exploring the waterways again, and I found this fantastic spot :)  I still find myself in awe of the work the moles have put into the landscaping, it is gorgeous.  The river is a little tight for a houseboat, but I decided to throw caution to the wind and see where it would take me.

Snapshot_383.thumb.png.6253354449d3fb9cb14e6510cb5d88d3.png

 

The landscaping is great indeed.

You aren't living in Evallen? I see someone has parked their houseboat as an extension for the LH houseboat. A quick and free way to get Kitchen and bath.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The landscaping is great indeed.

You aren't living in Evallen? I see someone has parked their houseboat as an extension for the LH houseboat. A quick and free way to get Kitchen and bath.

I've seen that one before, I think there is another houseboat with a houseboat too.   I only have the traditional home on Bellisseria, although I have laid claim to an empty dock.

Snapshot_391.thumb.png.445a95a4326105fb8c7b2a88085fc044.png


Squished pickle be damned! :) I have my second home.

This houseboat is really cool, I'm surprised that it is completely free too.  It runs a little slow, but for me that is perfect because high speed in vehicles really does a number on my connection when I pass into new regions.  I love that it has a kitchen, dining room, bedroom and even a bathroom.

Snapshot_390.thumb.png.eaec34c8e588da15d69008d1245e36ae.png

 

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, deplove said:

Pat and Adriana are honored to announce the open door day, for the neighbors and residents who want it today our house will be open to everyone.
an IM is welcome -  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/San Jocoso/240/24/0

Thank you :) I enjoyed seeing all of your creations, nicely done.

 

602084922_Snapshot_425(2).thumb.png.6571d3c8aed89077a3f953c9a7a4fdb0.png

 

Very comfortable, and atmospheric 

 

1863709819_Snapshot_424(2).thumb.png.c5096f83ca0450408d6b379a10a94950.png


I love all of the hearts :D

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

Thank you :) I enjoyed seeing all of your creations, nicely done.

 

602084922_Snapshot_425(2).thumb.png.6571d3c8aed89077a3f953c9a7a4fdb0.png

 

Very comfortable, and atmospheric 

 

1863709819_Snapshot_424(2).thumb.png.c5096f83ca0450408d6b379a10a94950.png


I love all of the hearts :D

 

 

thank you Willow, glad you like , muah 9_9

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2019 at 6:40 PM, Draggon Crystal said:

Razz, Nare & Abi found the cafe on our travels and we sat and ate all the cupcakes and drank all the coffee 😜 lol 

 

Sat at the coffee eating all the cupcakes.png

 

7 hours ago, Aletheia Zuta said:

I love this photo! ❤️

He is pretty good at pics one of my favs as well xx

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Waiting for the new houseboat regions to open 

North Forepaw_011.jpg

I saw you up there hovering in the air. I thought you were taking plenty of snapshots - and so you indeed did. Cool! 😃
(I was sitting with my friend on the top deck of that small houseboat. Staring at the new houseboat regions in the distance.)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...