The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

1 hour ago, Ashia Tomsen said:

I'm nearly done with the Windlass, me and the girls have had so much fun zhuzhing!

Outside.jpg

I think I must copy the bamboo screen here, yes. You don't mind? I have some hanging wood beaded curtains, and I don't like them so much as these.

• Like 8

On 5/20/2019 at 8:30 PM, GreatBigHippy said:

So. I have a house near the tip of the continent. Not my favourite place (no view from the balcony) but I'm trying to make it nice. 
Garden is a little prim heavy so the deco is a little sparse... But I will probably rip it up and start again soon anyway! 

House small 6.jpg

House small 7.jpg

House small 1.jpg

House small 5.jpg

Your gorgeous pink decorations notwithstanding, I actually really love your spot! Wish I could trade ya for it. 😊

• Like 3

I had to smile this morning when I took a look around my neighborhood. I used to tell folks I was easy to find, just go to Heathstone on the beach and look for the house with all the clutter. Well THAT won't work any longer LOL.   My neighbor a couple of doors down has really embraced my "lived in" look (not that I invented it of course).  Love it!  Of course I am VERY happy my framerates are back to normal after many months or I would have to derender a bunch of their things in order to be able to move when I looked in their direction :D. Perfect timing for the network update that fixed my FPS problems. 

Let there be clutter! 

heartstone.thumb.jpg.70e8fce6b0c6aec79c03e5004bc7e526.jpg

• Like 17

On 5/17/2019 at 1:25 AM, MaidenHu said:

I did modifie the LH - Houseboat - Wallower  a little bit.

houseBoat_006.png

houseBoat_007.png

houseBoat_008.png

I saw your beautiful modifications/additions when I was flying around looking at all the other Wallowers to get inspiration for mine.  I used your ideas to add a bathroom and mod the upper decking on mine; I hope you believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!  Your home is just gorgeous!!

• Like 6

On 5/20/2019 at 8:00 PM, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I can't stop painting the walls! I love these house controllers so much, even though they would be better with more color options. I swear, just today, my walls have changed from grey to sunflower to green.... and I still have a couple hours till bedtime so no telling where they will end up! (Kind of liking the green for the moment, though.)

ETA: Oops, you can see our pet chicken running around. lol

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.92a6860fc57cc43a553c401904acc59e.png

I LOVE that wall colour!  Cool and fresh in summer and warm in winter!  I first saw this on my phone and was going to ask what kind of puppy that was!  Goodness I need a new eye test.  Sorry chicken!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moles

That is not actually a Spotted Mole.  That is a much rarer Armored Mole, recognizable by the Mohawk plume on his head.  That particular species is nimble, almost to the extent of being overconfident when it comes to crossing public roads.  The armor protects it from low-velocity collisions but, sadly, does not compensate for the mole's characteristically poor eyesight.  We lose far too many on the busy roads of Bellisseria.  Please take care when driving.

• Like 7
  • Haha 21

This is my new animesh kitten, Cara. She is a sweet little thing.  I have been retrieving some land impact points by replacing a few things. Want to be able to rez my scooter and drive from home. It's only 8li but ya know when you get towards the end of decorating -- even if you have been careful, those li points get kind of rare.

751806715_gardenandcara.thumb.jpg.d41f9fc0e84305257e31f4df8152869a.jpg

I just noticed that my neighbor has sunflowers and bees in her garden too now (I think it is a "her"):D.  I like my variety of sunflowers better, but the ones next door are an impressive 8 land impact for the whole big flowerbed (Botanical).  I just love how the mini neighborhood is taking on its own character.

858494265_sunflowerfield.thumb.jpg.11feb64e86eabe74d91a5f3c94b1235b.jpg

As I was looking to see if The Looking Glass still had it sunflowers, I noted this sunflower pack on the Marketplace. Haven't seen it, don't know if it is good or not but has good reviews. So you bargain hunters might want to check it.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LouRoo-Garden-Flower-09-Sunflower/582242

I have some lovely sunflowers from a gacha over on LEA but while mouthwateringly gorgeous they are "primmy" and suited for places with land impact to spare -- and that ain't us :D. But I am SO impressed with what folks have done with their 351 points!

Sunflowers DO reseed by the way and blow over from yard to yard, so having them next to each other is very realistic LOL.  

These are mine :D

855882194_beehivesandsunflowers.thumb.jpg.d23e1ea3db2c3ea94dc226c16c1606a2.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 16

11 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

These are mine :D

855882194_beehivesandsunflowers.thumb.jpg.d23e1ea3db2c3ea94dc226c16c1606a2.jpg

Those sunflowers are so good, I wish the creator sold them as copy. Even if they are common, they are hard to win. I don't need more tables and chairs from that gacha. I monitor the MP now and buy them as soon as they show up. Can seem expensive, but cheaper than playing the machine. My luxury in the garden.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Those sunflowers are so good, I wish the creator sold them as copy. Even if they are common, they are hard to win. I don't need more tables and chairs from that gacha. I monitor the MP now and buy them as soon as they show up. Can seem expensive, but cheaper than playing the machine. My luxury in the garden.

One of the BEST perks of blogging; mine are copy :D.  These are the oh so lovely but "primmy" ones from PLAAKA. I bought mine at the aftermarket. Not a huge gambler. Definitely worth the money if you have lots of land and can afford them. 

sunflowers.thumb.jpg.4e339e1e50d934d5c490fec2971eb39d.jpg

• Like 7

Hello again! RL has been busy. Since I last posted, I gave up my traditional home in favor of a houseboat (during the 2nd batch release). I finally got around to taking pictures today. I'm not finished decorating, but close. And then I'll probably decide to change house boat styles and do it all over again, lol.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

• Like 22

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

That is so exceedingly well done, it's scary. ❤️👍

@Ashia Tomsen Honestly, I know I get carried away at times, but having just started decorating my windlass too, I just really have to say I'm in total awe over your talent! I can't believe the concepts you pulled here. So stunningly beautiful!

• Like 2

Just now, kiramanell said:

OMG! That is such an incredible idea, to build in these extra curvature rooms! :) ❤️

Since then I added crown molding and floor trim. Copies can be gotten off my parcel. I need to move the oen from my alt to other so they can be linked as a set peopel can jsut get a copy of. Upstairs there is a bathroom added off the master bedroom where the deck was. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ClariceRose said:

Pecking around Bellisseria..

hey , I know that pool.... that's my yard. Sorry I missed you, next time I'll put out some corn - we're vegetarians in this household so you're (relatively) safe. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1