Jump to content
Gingir Ghoststar

Bellisseria Groups and Land Marks

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

 

Do you have a big net to fish those who have too many pints out of the river? Asking for a friend...

No, but I might have to petition the Moles to build a fence...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had heard there is suppose to be a long bridge connecting the lands together has that ben built yewt and if so does anyone have the Lm I can't seam to find it on the maps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dragon692014 said:

I had heard there is suppose to be a long bridge connecting the lands together has that ben built yewt and if so does anyone have the Lm I can't seam to find it on the maps

There's waterways which connect Bellissaria to Sansara Continent to the North and Jeogeot Continent to the South and planes (and avatars) can fly along those as well, but no other way I know of.  The only long bridges on the Continent are across the river(s) and there's quite a few beautiful ones!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to take a minute and say Thanks to everyone who has gone out of their way to post LM's, compile Lists, and make it possible to find such wonderful places on this new continent.  It is just so amazing to wander around and check out all the beautiful places that the residents and the Lindens have created.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

There's waterways which connect Bellissaria to Sansara Continent to the North and Jeogeot Continent to the South and planes (and avatars) can fly along those as well, but no other way I know of.  The only long bridges on the Continent are across the river(s) and there's quite a few beautiful ones!

I saw a blog where they said there was a bridge that would connect Bellissaria to the mainland they even showed a picture of it but never posted the lm of where it is and I don't remember if it was an official lindan lab blog or forum post or by someone else and now I can not find that blog any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dragon692014 said:

I saw a blog where they said there was a bridge that would connect Bellissaria to the mainland they even showed a picture of it but never posted the lm of where it is and I don't remember if it was an official lindan lab blog or forum post or by someone else and now I can not find that blog any more.

I've not seen that post but it would be a really interesting drive!   There's quite a few Mainland Continents but not many were connected to each other even by water.  I hope they will connect more in the future because I've really enjoyed the new water connections made with the opening of Bellissaria ♥  There's a few of the yavapod vehicles which tour among the existing continents... maybe there will be some new ones on the newly opened waterways.  Here's a link to the wiki Waterways (no info yet on the new Bellissaria waterways) in case that helps you in your search: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Waterways  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I turned my linden home into a small village, complete with a sweet treat café, plant shop, psychic tarot parlor, a public library (with free books! you can wear as a HUD) and a pool-hall where you can play pool with your friends for free! a yoga studio & Sauna.... (and my house nestled in the back)
go check it out!  Fox-Chase Village
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fox%20Chase/221/162/36

Snapshot_054.png

Edited by kelii Beaumont
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, kelii Beaumont said:

I turned my linden home into a small village, complete with a sweet treat café, plant shop, psychic tarot parlor, a public library (with free books! you can wear as a HUD) and a pool-hall where you can play pool with your friends for free! a yoga studio & Sauna.... (and my house nestled in the back)
go check it out!  Fox-Chase Village
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fox%20Chase/221/162/36

Snapshot_054.png

I don't think this is allowed, unfortunately.

"*Residents must use one of the houses provided. Modification of the house itself beyond what is built into the controls is not possible. Additional buildings or structures are allowed as long as they are in theme and meet the height restrictions."

I don't know if this really fits in "theme". I could be wrong, though.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I visited (or my male alt did) and found it GREAT! - and absolutely "in style". You can eat a donut, get books, do sports or lay tarrot cards - all for free! I think it adds greatly to the charm of the neighbourhood! Well done!

32912393737_acb7fde296_c.jpg
Village by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

 

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 5:46 PM, Sparkly Rainbow said:

Just wanted to take a minute and say Thanks to everyone who has gone out of their way to post LM's, compile Lists, and make it possible to find such wonderful places on this new continent.  It is just so amazing to wander around and check out all the beautiful places that the residents and the Lindens have created.

I agree.... thank you all for sharing the LMs. Can't wait to get out and explore and be a part of this beautiful community.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I have a question and I hope it's not viewed as dumb :0) I'm a New Houseboat Owner & I was curious as to if Houseboat Owner's were welcome in the grassy Home Public mainland area's or are those area's just for House owner's?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, madeleiftink said:

Hi everyone, I have a question and I hope it's not viewed as dumb :0) I'm a New Houseboat Owner & I was curious as to if Houseboat Owner's were welcome in the grassy Home Public mainland area's or are those area's just for House owner's?

Actually I believe anyone is allowed there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, madeleiftink said:

Hi everyone, I have a question and I hope it's not viewed as dumb :0) I'm a New Houseboat Owner & I was curious as to if Houseboat Owner's were welcome in the grassy Home Public mainland area's or are those area's just for House owner's?

Hi there, and welcome to Bellisseria :D

The whole of the continent's public areas are open to you and visitors that don't live in Bellisseria to explore and enjoy.

I wish you well in your new home :)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for clearing that up for me because I really wanted to check out the whole Bellisseria continent out...and thank you for the 'Welcome' to Bellisseria I'm loving my Houseboat and it's location :0)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 7:09 AM, kelii Beaumont said:

I turned my linden home into a small village, complete with a sweet treat café, plant shop, psychic tarot parlor, a public library (with free books! you can wear as a HUD) and a pool-hall where you can play pool with your friends for free! a yoga studio & Sauna.... (and my house nestled in the back)
go check it out!  Fox-Chase Village
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fox%20Chase/221/162/36

Snapshot_054.png

 

The coolest place in Bellisseria! Thanks for building it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the notecard for the community areas, but is there a notecard/blog/website for people that welcome the public to view their homes? If not, I'd love to make a notecard with links of open houses. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ClariceRose said:

I have the notecard for the community areas, but is there a notecard/blog/website for people that welcome the public to view their homes? If not, I'd love to make a notecard with links of open houses. 

I haven't seen a notecard or website of homes that are open for visitation, other than the homes that are set up as pubs/coffee shops/etc. The Parade of Homes hud set up by the Bellisseria Community group covers that ground, though. The hud can be picked up from the group notices, and homeowners who have opened their home to visitors have given their landmarks to the maker of the hud. The hud was given out with the promise that if at any time you want your home removed, you can message to have it taken off the rotation, so if you want to assemble a web page, you'd probably want to ask homeowners' permission and provide a similar promise. Unfortunately, with a notecard, that wouldn't really be a promise you could make.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Teager said:

I haven't seen a notecard or website of homes that are open for visitation, other than the homes that are set up as pubs/coffee shops/etc. The Parade of Homes hud set up by the Bellisseria Community group covers that ground, though. The hud can be picked up from the group notices, and homeowners who have opened their home to visitors have given their landmarks to the maker of the hud. The hud was given out with the promise that if at any time you want your home removed, you can message to have it taken off the rotation, so if you want to assemble a web page, you'd probably want to ask homeowners' permission and provide a similar promise. Unfortunately, with a notecard, that wouldn't really be a promise you could make.

Hud sounds great! No need for me to reinvent the wheel then if there is a hud. Thank you for the info, Teager!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Made a video about my open Houseboat ... another place to visit ... feel free to fly by and stay a while ...

♥️JUST PAY WITH FRIENDSHIP ♥️

Edited by Suspended Shepherd
Better Vid
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...