what are your plans for 2019?

Derekmate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

move in with my fiance and prepare the living hell out of our wedding^^ Plus once we´ve found a house to rent and finished the move I might escalate as a housewife....well a bit, maybe... muahahahhahahaahah

Other than that... no plans. God has this weird humour and loves crashing them, Jesus is his father´s son and they´re double trouble. They´re not getting many chances for their jokes this yearh nuh-uh! *muahhahaa*

• Like 2

They say we are put on Earth to serve others, but I haven't heard what the others were put here for.  As usual, I plan to spend a chunk of 2019 trying to figure out my own small piece of the puzzle. If I get that part right, I'll move on to bigger things.

In SL I vow to clean up my inventory more - it is approaching 98k and I'm determined not to let it hit 100k.  I'm going to try to be more social inworld, but that is really hard for me, so we'll see how I do with that.

In RL, we are just starting to plan some of our trips this year.  I need to get out and see my mom soon and we are planning a trip to Florida in mid-late March to see my daughter's new house.  My husband and I haven't had a trip for ourselves since our extended weekend trip to New York last Sept, so we are trying to figure out where we want to go this year and when.  I'm also contemplating changing jobs this year.  I'm not overly excited about all the changes (and 'new vision') that have come down this year at my current place after they were bought at the end of 2017.

• Like 3

My grandma is rolling her odometer this year, so I'm going to chicago for her centennial. She's a vampire who's looked exactly the same for the entirety of my life, I'm pretty sure she was turned when she was in her mid-70s. Other than that, I don't have too many plans. Just get through to 2020 when I can take another vacation. I go to new orleans every other year and in between I just tread water saving for the next trip. One day I'll move there but til then I'll just hang out in big easy theme sims. 

3 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Um ... how long have you been asleep?

Today was 1/1/2019 in my part of the world.

I could have sworn I made the effort to type the 9.

Pinky: What are we going to do tonight, Brain?

Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Take over the world.

:S

You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results? Yeah. That. xD

SL: I really want to learn some basics of Blender and try to create some simple objects, maybe furniture

RL: I already know I will be traveling a lot for business so I am going to make the most of it and plan these trips the way I can stay there a little longer for fun

• Like 1

SL - to make more time for fun stuff and less time on business stuff

RL - been referred back to Neurologist so fingers crossed they can do some stuff and help my mobility.  I would dearly love to be able to walk my own dog myself again and have to rely less on other people to do things for me.  

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Asylum Habilis said:

My grandma is rolling her odometer this year, so I'm going to chicago for her centennial. She's a vampire who's looked exactly the same for the entirety of my life, I'm pretty sure she was turned when she was in her mid-70s. Other than that, I don't have too many plans. Just get through to 2020 when I can take another vacation. I go to new orleans every other year and in between I just tread water saving for the next trip. One day I'll move there but til then I'll just hang out in big easy theme sims. 

What--vampire? Real life? 😏

SL- Mainly doing a mainland adventure, so buckling up for that! Then, yea, the usual drill to host and earn some money and planning to learn building this year! 

RL- The usual university student thing. But then, addition is, learning to manage my time more swiftly. The other two most important thing Im focusing on, is to become an engaged writer and a good friend@family.

Edited by SusanPoora

SL: Spend more time in SL! Last year I had to take over a friends RL shop due to a burnout. The shop is sold now and I have more time to focus on and expand my SL business. Up till now it has just been a hobby. Income pays for my three premium accounts and upload costs. I even got a nice piece of guitar gear from my SL income this year (in RL that is) This year I will try to make some more serious income from SL I also want to spend more time exploring SL and make new friends.

RL: Work on living a healthier life. Quit smoking. Get some home improvement done. Get into learning some math, physics and chemistry. Start gigging and record some original songs with my band. Spend more time in SL :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.