Do you think you are an interesting person in SL?

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 10/12/2018 at 6:07 PM, Snugs McMasters said:

This is what happens when Maddy fishes for a compliment.

Now we're locked in disagreement. She finds you vexing. I find you interesting.

You could cement that disagreement by finding me interesting and her vexing.

I hope this clears things up.

Oh? I do tend to fail tests people set for me.

I'm confused, but that's my usual state most days.

Would you like some root beer?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I see this and wonder,how long it took to make all that pasta and how long it took to clean it up..

That's a lot of pasta in that nice tub..hehehehe

From the little that I know of staging RL photo shoots, the majority of the tub will be filled with something else and the pasta is only the top layer.  Or there is an actual divider of some sort in there and nothing but water below the divider with the pasta resting on top of it.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 10:25 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

From the little that I know of staging RL photo shoots, the majority of the tub will be filled with something else and the pasta is only the top layer.  Or there is an actual divider of some sort in there and nothing but water below the divider with the pasta resting on top of it.

I see things like that and just think,housework..

If I came home and there was a hot guy in my tub and it was full of pasta,I would probably come out of my skin screaming ,what in the Jebus H Chrysler did you do to my tub?!!

My kitchen better not be tore to hell N back !!

Who ARe you!! \o/

hehehehe

• Haha 3

Hmmm surely this is a meaningless question.

No person is interesting as an absolute, we are merely interesting to some people. We can tell which people these are because they continue to talk to us over extended time intervals. 

Some find us interesting for short periods, some for long periods.Some might even find us boring or irritating. Much the same as real life. Anyone that can stand up and say I am an interesting person therefore is deluding themselves.

2 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

Hmmm surely this is a meaningless question.

No person is interesting as an absolute, we are merely interesting to some people. We can tell which people these are because they continue to talk to us over extended time intervals. 

Some find us interesting for short periods, some for long periods.Some might even find us boring or irritating. Much the same as real life. Anyone that can stand up and say I am an interesting person therefore is deluding themselves.

I'm sure some people find me interesting as a case study.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

3s5L.gif

xD

what i find very interesting is that in at least some shots with Arte Johnson there is clearly a Nazi eagle and swastika visible on the side of his helmet.

That simply wouldn't be allowed today, and of course lets not even mention Hogan's Heros.

Are those shows even allowed to be aired any more?

10 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

what i find very interesting is that in at least some shots with Arte Johnson there is clearly a Nazi eagle and swastika visible on the side of his helmet.

That simply wouldn't be allowed today, and of course lets not even mention Hogan's Heros.

Certainly. Why wouldn't they be? Laugh-In and Hogan's Heros were both sitcoms*.

*situation comedies for those who weren't born yet :)

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

Hogans heroes  comes on rerun channels all the time..

I haven't looked recently,but it wasn't too long ago I seen it when i was scrolling through the channels..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.