Is Your Avatar an Exhibitionist? Are you sure?

Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Who has an ugly avatar? Raise your hand... NO ONE!  

With all these cute and handsome avatars running around, how many of them like showing it off?

We have the thread How does your avatar look today? As I write this there are 220 pages of people posting an image of their avatar. So, I suspect there is a bit of the exhibitionist in each of us when it comes to our avatars. So, let's find out.

Being an exhibitionist does not necessarily mean taking off your clothes. The definition is "behaving extravagantly in order to attract attention." Posting images of our avatar is showing it off, exhibiting it, clothes and all.

I think the various photo sites are a good measure of how much of an exhibitionist one is. So, if you use a photo site, or several, like: (in order of popularity according to BloggersIdeas.com

1) Instagram

2) Facebook

3) Flickr.com

4) Imgur.com

5) PhotoBucket.com

6) Picasa

7) Twitpic

8) Pinterest.com

9) Photoshop.com

10) Imageshack.com

11) Onedrive

12) Yfrog.com

13) Tinypic.com

14) Shutterfly

15) Snapfish.com

Post an image and a link to your image collection. This is NOT a contest to see how much of your body you will exhibit. Please keep images here moderate. You'll do whatever you do with your photo site. We'll assume people visiting the sites have set their content preferences. I assume if one overdoes it here, the moderators will clean it up. So, be considerate of others.

You'll find me at Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/people/nalates/

The Outer Garden - A place to be taken...

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I do prefer shooting others, but if no one's around for a shot or if I buy something I'd like to show off I'll model for myself. I still consider myself a novice as a photographer though, I don't get a whole lot of paid jobs - but I enjoy doing it, and made many friends through it.

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/160224995@N04/

Letting the end credits roll

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

The definition is "behaving extravagantly in order to attract attention."

I like to dress in a neat way, and sometimes it attracts attention.

13 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I think the various photo sites are a good measure of how much of an exhibitionist one is.

I dont post any pictures anywhere, there is just a picture frame in my home, next to the bed.

So, what am i?

16 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The thing I love most about this thread is that I'll get links to the  Flickr pages of all the people that I've considered stalking following, but hadn't searched them out yet.

And the thing I hate about this thread - they have Flickr (and most other photo sites) blocked at work.  

*sigh*

• Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.