What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

just checking my stuff shortly...it´s so warm...(no shutters,  flat´s under the roof..yey...3 fans and early morning window opening, but still we´re dying in here...)

There you are, been missing you inworld!
Also, you have my full sympathy.. I "only" have the no shutters problem, and that's already the worst. I have hung bedsheets onto my windows, but it's not helping that much.
The heatwave is killing me, I'm at the brink of having an existential crisis because I can't see an end to it anymore. It's hot day after hot day after hot day. The nights ain't better, I can't sleep nothing helps, not even the fan. 
The rare moments my internet doesn't disconnect every few minutes, I can't even log into SL, since it's too hot and I'm kind of afraid my pc will overheat and die. Can't play games for the same reason, except for the 2D ones, like Starbound and Stardew Valley. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

There you are, been missing you inworld!
Also, you have my full sympathy.. I "only" have the no shutters problem, and that's already the worst. I have hung bedsheets onto my windows, but it's not helping that much.
The heatwave is killing me, I'm at the brink of having an existential crisis because I can't see an end to it anymore. It's hot day after hot day after hot day. The nights ain't better, I can't sleep nothing helps, not even the fan. 
The rare moments my internet doesn't disconnect every few minutes, I can't even log into SL, since it's too hot and I'm kind of afraid my pc will overheat and die. Can't play games for the same reason, except for the 2D ones, like Starbound and Stardew Valley. 

been there hun been there...

yeah last year there´ve been breaks but this year... the boys above must have gone out for a drink (now where do God and Jesus go for that? Another system?`...or...whatever, they´re out) and must have left the oven on... Seriously dudes it´s not funny anymore. The weather is ace no question but... we need a break!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Had a short, interrupted chat with Nostoll, a few dozen disconnects and did some chores.

Internet has been stable for almost an hour now, still sceptic though.
Trying out the Radegast viewer in the meantime, might be a good alternative for me if something like last sunday happens again. Also, might be better for my pc in this blasted heat.

Other than that, I'm doing my best to not melt away.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Had a short, interrupted chat with Nostoll, a few dozen disconnects and did some chores.

Internet has been stable for almost an hour now, still sceptic though.
Trying out the Radegast viewer in the meantime, might be a good alternative for me if something like last sunday happens again. Also, might be better for my pc in this blasted heat.

Other than that, I'm doing my best to not melt away.

Met Sukubia at the hangout, but had to take poor Kona home. She can't handle her lemonade at this time of the day....

Kona can't handle.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

She even tried to take Gus' tip! 

2 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

I still love that you call him Gus now lol!

The Stardrop Cartel? ;)

(Such a great little game. Started playing it again this weekend after the multiplayer update.)

Today I've been wallowing in aesthetics after jumping on the Pinterest (oh hush, you) bandwagon. I'll get around to the male fashion eventually; I had too much fun with the avant garde makeup today :P

pinteresty.thumb.png.9e6b482576e13ca6b2e2c81222594492.png

(Link here, if anyone else has an account and wants to see what catches my eye. I'm finding some great SL photoshoot inspiration on there.)

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

The Stardrop Cartel? ;)

(Such a great little game. Started playing it again this weekend after the multiplayer update.)

Lol no, just a coincidence (had to Google). One night Iva and I decided to give him a name instead of calling him bartender and Gus is what stuck lol.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.