What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

30 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Feeling very grumpy as my linden dollars have vanished on the way to being exchanged for USD.  I have raised a ticket but you might want to be careful exchanging just now.

Thanks for the heads up, @Garnet Psaltery, hope it will be solved quickly for you.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

Found an old train yard while out shopping.   I actually enjoy it when a LM for a store puts you down in a scenic location surrounding the store.  For me, that's one of the pleasures of shopping inworld.

It is definitely a nice perk when one is browsing, but when I'm on a mission it's like going to school up-hill, in the snow, both ways!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

It is definitely a nice perk when one is browsing, but when I'm on a mission it's like going to school up-hill, in the snow, both ways!

Especially when you get dropped into the scenic location and have to cam half the sim in every direction before finding the store tucked off in the corner somewhere.

• Like 2

Wandering the LL Winter Shopping event.

Graphics set the absolute MINIMUM (except LOD set to 2.0) and sims are still laggy as hell. But I'm able to move a lot better than everyone else around me. And I'm laughing as I am able to slickly move from one sim to the next with now border-bouning (Premium account - lets me right in while others wait for someone else to leave first) Muahahaha.

This is a BAD event. I am spending way too much money here. OMG and then there will be all the unpacking and setting things up... Well-played at evil, LL, well-played indeed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alyona Su said:

Wandering the LL Winter Shopping event.

The winter shopping event has some border regions labelled ....North and  ....South that are essentially vacant.  You can park your av there and cam shop without having to fight lag in the market itself.

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

The winter shopping event has some border regions labelled ....North and  ....South that are essentially vacant.  You can park your av there and cam shop without having to fight lag in the market itself.

Yeah, but sometimes crossing those sim borders while others bounce off adds more fun to the shopping experience

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yes, but you also have to turn draw distance way up = vendor textures rez slloooowwwwwlllleeeeeeeeee. LOL I'm blazing through at draw0distance 96. :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.