What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today i tried to take some vanity pictures.

Tried.

This is the best picture of myself I took today.

2018-04-08_009a.thumb.jpg.fc12d1faaeff3bbb76d3ae3d681d4a14.jpg

I couldn't find a good place for the pic and the ones I liked were for scaled for monsters.  Here I am with hair I never could get to fit just right standing a little bit in front of the  game trying to force a better scale but with hover it makes me look to far back; plus I didn't notice the background never ressed.
/me sighs.

It isn't easy being this vain.
Hehe ... all my photography was in vain. That's almost a pun so I'll take it as a win.

The best picture I got all day was at breakfast.
At least our shadows were having fun.

2018-04-08_005a.thumb.jpg.5efcde1acdbb1fe777b7bcca18f03b6a.jpg

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

This is the best picture of myself I took today.

2018-04-08_009a.thumb.jpg.fc12d1faaeff3bbb76d3ae3d681d4a14.jpg

I couldn't find a good place for the pic and the ones I liked were for scaled for monsters.  Here I am with hair I never could get to fit just right standing a little bit in front of the  game trying to force a better scale but with hover it makes me look to far back; plus I didn't notice the background never ressed.
/me sighs.

It isn't easy being this vain.
Hehe ... all my photography was in vain. That's almost a pun so I'll take it as a win.

Teehee...it's good to know (for the rest of us!) that you have someone to playfully take your frustrations out on :D

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

Breakfast at the Commune! What a great time this morning!

I almost made it! Instead I was cleaning camping gear and sorting childrens' clothes..!

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have spent much of this weekend texturing the walls of our home office, which we are currently remodeling.

Don't forget to make good use of quality normal and specular maps...but stay the hell away from Full Bright! xx

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Truth Hair came out with the new VIP gift

I'm surprised he puts up with some of the rudeness from people upset because "it took so long" and they didn't get their March gift "on time" because now we are "already due for the April gift".  Group chat is sometimes quite hostile. These people seem to forget that these are "gifts".

• Like 4

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm surprised he puts up with some of the rudeness from people upset because "it took so long" and they didn't get their March gift "on time" because now we are "already due for the April gift".  Group chat is sometimes quite hostile. These people seem to forget that these are "gifts".

Yeah,  I tend not ignore the chat channels most of the time.  My view is that he doesn't HAVE to give us anything.  If he does, that's a bonus, in my book. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

16 hours ago, Catrie said:

Yeah,  I tend not ignore the chat channels most of the time.  My view is that he doesn't HAVE to give us anything.  If he does, that's a bonus, in my book. 

I´ve laughed at some of those idiots, indeed... but I do like the group chat...

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.