How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

I LOVE Petulance!

And Petulance asked me to tell you that she loves you. (That's sort of flattering: she's very difficult. She doesn't even much like me.)

This thread is such a cool place. I can honestly say that there is no one posting here regularly from whom I've not learned something, or stolen an idea. And the new people posting now are contributing some amazing stuff too: really accomplished photographs, or gorgeous avatars, and distinctive and unique tastes in fashion.

And pretty much everyone brings something unique to the table. Your pics, for instance, really capture a sense of everyday lived life. That's something I don't, and probably can't do.

Another case in point. A while back, it occurred to me that I should try to do a sort of "Rhonda shot." (I think everyone probably knows what I mean by that.) I have the technical skill to be able to mimic a lot of the elements of her distinctive pictures, but I abandoned the idea almost immediately because I'm lacking the one thing that really makes her pics special, namely . . . Rhonda.

Oh well. We can't all be her. Or you. But we're all pretty good at being ourselves, and that's what we communicate so well here, all of us.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
*sigh*
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Life Is a Highway

The Photo was actually inspired by the bike, actually both the Photo and the Outfit were inspired by the bike. I wanted to make myself look rough yet sleek. Oh and the title, It is the original song not the cover. Tom Cochrane is so much better than Rascal Flatts. Sorry, not Sorry. I hope you all enjoy xD

• Like 25

How I take pictures:

Step 1, get dressed

S1-GetDressed.jpg.79ed132231319af9477084eed86903c4.jpg

Step 2, steal an image from the internet download a royalty free picture.

S2-StealPhoto.jpg.f3ad5f7c74061bcc579866c76f25b809.jpg

Step 3, put the stolen free image on a prim and stand in front of it.

S3-Stand.thumb.png.ba1626df97783244ed9da0ab35762e25.png

Step 4, take picture and save to disk.  Then open in favorite editor. 

Step 5, press the enhance photo button.

S5-EnhancePhoto.png.c928012c83c1093522c7bf5081fb4ce9.png

Step 6, upload final picture.

364d03a9747b410bd5ec88f98f8a1e01.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 17

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

. . . but I abandoned the idea almost immediately because I'm lacking the one thing that really makes her pics special, namely . . . Rhonda.

Oh well. We can't all be her. . . .

Speak for yourself.  I still plan to be Rhonda when I grow up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Horsing around...

Snapshot_3690b_cr.thumb.jpg.bf7b37dc73efe3730116d605e82cfcab.jpg

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is a great shot! WHY IS THIS NOT ON YOUR FLICKR FEED????

Thank you very much :D

- I don't know really, guess I thought there were enough cowgirl photos there...

Edited by Angelina String
The aforementioned pic is on Flickr now :)
  • Like 18

On 11/3/2019 at 9:12 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is not happy news! "Someday" won't be too long in coming, I hope?

You'll be missed! Hurry back!

I really hope it won't be too long (this break seems much harder that i expected),

so i don t say exact time  just to be back as soon as possible. ❤🧡🧡🧡🧡

9321_1364333342.jpg

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Wow, I am glad you included the other two! Those three together tell a haunting (and rather terrifying) story!

37 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

All three shots are really great, but this third one is brilliant (I think).

Your pics are so dramatic!!

Daw, thanks!

It's always fun to know that my ideas do sometimes get conveyed properly through my shots after all like erryone elses. ♡ n.n

• Like 3

Putting together a little pose set with a pinup theme. I figured it'd be a fun way to study various body movements - here's a shot of the fourth pose so far:

Snapshot_031.thumb.png.ce44f3d2a106f88f3e4bdb86207cda62.png

Some tweaking still needed, but I'm hoping to be finished with the set sometime tomorrow!

• Like 16