How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

21 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Someone finally made it! Thank you, Zantyago Mannonen, for blessing the grid with this beautiful likeness of Billy Porter's tuxedo gown from the Oscars. And thank you to @Akasha Sternberg who saw it and knew instantly that I had to have it :)

21 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

She's awesome like that!

21 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Indeed she is :)

omg you´re making me blush!  And well yes, I even remembered from before your Bloggies Outfit which I still hate to have missed in person *-*

It´s happening Pt 1

my take on it^^

• Like 19

1 minute ago, Eva Knoller said:

With her eyes closed even! 

I've tried talking to her. She won't listen.

Maybe you could give it a shot?

ETA: I fully expect to see Maddy up there, sticking her leg out . . .

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Leans in and whispers with a wispy voice: Don't listen to them, you're free to do what you please - seek danger and adventure! They would only have you behave, and where's the fun in that? Life is too short to be governed by the expectations of others; eat cake, dance in the rain, bark at cats, sing, scream and spin with your eyes closed until you're intoxicated by life and liberty! Rebel against those who would have you bridled like cattle, shout down those who would have you stand in line, break free from the shackles of social convention and be free!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

ETA: I fully expect to see Maddy up there, sticking her leg out . . .

Kinda makes me want to see what kinda stuff an avatar could get into, if it were a bot, and was using animesh. Just leave it on a sim, and have another avatar take pictures throughout the day, see what the self learning AI gets up to.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Leans in and whispers with a wispy voice: Don't listen to them, you're free to do what you please - seek danger and adventure! They would only have you behave, and where's the fun in that? Life is too short to be governed by the expectations of others; eat cake, dance in the rain, bark at cats, sing, scream and spin with your eyes closed until you're intoxicated by life and liberty! Rebel against those who would have you bridled like cattle, shout down those who would have you stand in line, break free from the shackles of social convention and be free!

You're not helping.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, halebore Aeon said:

Kinda makes me want to see what kinda stuff an avatar could get into, if it were a bot, and was using animesh. Just leave it on a sim, and have another avatar take pictures throughout the day, see what the self learning AI gets up to.

Hasn't @animats  been doing that more or less?

I got a new head when I made my current cutesie girl, and I decided since I wanted to go spooky sim exploring later I may as well take the opportunity to put together a darker themed outfit... and then I learned that I need to up my game on collecting things because my witch/goth/industrial/dark item selection is really small! 🤣

S01.png

• Like 24