How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Some of you know that I'm struggling with the fact that my sister Ellie is better looking than me! I know I should be happy for her but the green eyed monster is alive and well, and I do have green eyes...…..…. *checks in mirror*…………...

I tried Ellie's slider values, but it made me look chubby in my face so that didn't work well...………..

Anyhow, I've had time to play with the latest Genus release, and I think I'm settling with Baby Face. Ellie is Classic. Maybe I'll do a bit more slider work on my look, but I'm happy with how I look anyway. It wasn't until E|llie showed up that I felt pangs of jealousy, even though I don't want to look like her...………… So, enough waffling...…..

The first picture is my morning look, just after adding the skin, so no make up or any hud work.

The second picture is exactly the same except I've added some quite low key make up, and the difference is amazing!!  9_9

SL26.png

SL23.png

• Like 20

23 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Some of you know that I'm struggling with the fact that my sister Ellie is better looking than me! I know I should be happy for her but the green eyed monster is alive and well, and I do have green eyes...…..…. *checks in mirror*…………...

I tried Ellie's slider values, but it made me look chubby in my face so that didn't work well...………..

Anyhow, I've had time to play with the latest Genus release, and I think I'm settling with Baby Face. Ellie is Classic. Maybe I'll do a bit more slider work on my look, but I'm happy with how I look anyway. It wasn't until E|llie showed up that I felt pangs of jealousy, even though I don't want to look like her...………… So, enough waffling...…..

The first picture is my morning look, just after adding the skin, so no make up or any hud work.

The second picture is exactly the same except I've added some quite low key make up, and the difference is amazing!!  9_9

SL26.png

SL23.png

Well, I hate to be difficult, but . . .

1) I don't think Ellie is "better looking" than you. Not at all, in fact.

2) the look with makeup is lovely, but i like it without too. Maybe even better?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, I hate to be difficult, but . . .

1) I don't think Ellie is "better looking" than you. Not at all, in fact.

2) the look with makeup is lovely, but i like it without too. Maybe even better?

Agree on both :)

Love the non makeup look!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jazeia said:

This turned out really nice Alyona!  It looks like you just surfaced after diving in.

I hadn't thought of it that way, though I suppose you're right. :) It IS an animation where I diver under water, swim a way, then bob up, and then swim on my back to first  position, then back-dive underwater and then bob-up to tread for a while and this shot is that treading :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kotelle said:

I'm too lazy to make another forum account for my sister

My sister says she can't afford to give me a separate account, but I bet it's really that she is lazy.

Untitled

• Like 25