Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

so I managed to retrieve the password to one of my oldest alts, which I thought was deleted. Well it wasn't. And now it feels awkward.

20190125_001.png

• Like 17
  • Haha 12

3 hours ago, Kotelle said:

so I managed to retrieve the password to one of my oldest alts, which I thought was deleted. Well it wasn't. And now it feels awkward.

20190125_001.png

Oh and it looks so awkward too :D    Great pic :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Some of you know that I'm struggling with the fact that my sister Ellie is better looking than me! I know I should be happy for her but the green eyed monster is alive and well, and I do have green eyes...…..…. *checks in mirror*…………...

I tried Ellie's slider values, but it made me look chubby in my face so that didn't work well...………..

Anyhow, I've had time to play with the latest Genus release, and I think I'm settling with Baby Face. Ellie is Classic. Maybe I'll do a bit more slider work on my look, but I'm happy with how I look anyway. It wasn't until E|llie showed up that I felt pangs of jealousy, even though I don't want to look like her...………… So, enough waffling...…..

The first picture is my morning look, just after adding the skin, so no make up or any hud work.

The second picture is exactly the same except I've added some quite low key make up, and the difference is amazing!!  9_9

SL26.png

SL23.png

• Like 20

23 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Some of you know that I'm struggling with the fact that my sister Ellie is better looking than me! I know I should be happy for her but the green eyed monster is alive and well, and I do have green eyes...…..…. *checks in mirror*…………...

I tried Ellie's slider values, but it made me look chubby in my face so that didn't work well...………..

Anyhow, I've had time to play with the latest Genus release, and I think I'm settling with Baby Face. Ellie is Classic. Maybe I'll do a bit more slider work on my look, but I'm happy with how I look anyway. It wasn't until E|llie showed up that I felt pangs of jealousy, even though I don't want to look like her...………… So, enough waffling...…..

The first picture is my morning look, just after adding the skin, so no make up or any hud work.

The second picture is exactly the same except I've added some quite low key make up, and the difference is amazing!!  9_9

SL26.png

SL23.png

Well, I hate to be difficult, but . . .

1) I don't think Ellie is "better looking" than you. Not at all, in fact.

2) the look with makeup is lovely, but i like it without too. Maybe even better?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This was from yesterday, but I met my brother's friend and we just watched him decorate his house. I just liked this shot because we're all looking at different things lol.

Fam dam.jpg

• Like 23

21 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, I hate to be difficult, but . . .

1) I don't think Ellie is "better looking" than you. Not at all, in fact.

2) the look with makeup is lovely, but i like it without too. Maybe even better?

Agree on both :)

Love the non makeup look!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Still working on my new home, trying out a non urban, more nature and other of that green stuff  look for the first time, and like how its turning out so far

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 22

29 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Agree on both :)

Love the non makeup look!

All I can say to you and Scylla is...…..PFFFFFT!! :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, EllieNewell said:

All I can say to you and Scylla is...…..PFFFFFT!! :D

Haha don’t mess with Ellie she is feisty.......

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:50 PM, Alyona Su said:

Dreadnought

This turned out really nice Alyona!  It looks like you just surfaced after diving in.

• Like 6

Hmmm .… Now what does that button do? 

Lol, just experiencing my first smartphone in rl!

phone_001.thumb.jpg.232774aa5966c13ac58a9c5f4cbc4a72.jpg

• Like 22

I'm gonna stand right here and wait for your voice...

33589830428_43c0f2b17f_o.png

(AKA: "Mum, he's mucking* around with filters again!" :P)

*Censored version. The original sorta... rhymes?

• Like 24

I'm too lazy to make another forum account for my older sister Saskia, so... here she goes

20190325_016.png

20190325_018.png

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Jazeia said:

This turned out really nice Alyona!  It looks like you just surfaced after diving in.

I hadn't thought of it that way, though I suppose you're right. :) It IS an animation where I diver under water, swim a way, then bob up, and then swim on my back to first  position, then back-dive underwater and then bob-up to tread for a while and this shot is that treading :)

• Like 3

Priestess of Arianrhod

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.3c951b778cde0124ca0abdf1fd900006.png

Represented by the silver and white colours

Goddess of beauty, fertility. and reincarnation.  Keeper of the circling "silver wheel" of stars, a symbol of time and karma.

• Like 19