How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

And did a little something about that bright, happy lighting. No can have! 😈😛

Can we all just take a moment to reflect and be thankful that Eva's picture didn't have a unicorn in it?

We'd all be having nightmares for months.

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Can we all just take a moment to reflect and be thankful that Eva's picture didn't have a unicorn in it?

We'd all be having nightmares for months.

Oh, did you miss that unicorn family in the corner by the trees? They do blend in nicely.

54E8B58B-BEBA-48EC-A0AE-81FB16935F52.thumb.jpeg.c331a57d6ce9d9df6c696b9c3b192b94.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

EvaUnicorn.thumb.jpeg.e311b71408a116f1af06a7b45b10946f.jpeg

Eva getting photobombed by horsie.

Edited by Orwar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Sorry. My fault . . .

ETA: What the hell IS that thing . . . ?

😮

Whatever it is...just keep it over there!

I have been struggling with adding a new video card so I don't crash every other time I take a pic. It didn't go well last night...more parts on order BUT even the built in video hardware in THIS machine is better than what I've been working with.  So, while I wait, I can relax a bit...and so I am ;)   ...don't need none of those things over here to ruin that! :D

Aedan_test_001.jpg

• Like 23

4 hours ago, Aedan Charron said:

Whatever it is...just keep it over there!

I have been struggling with adding a new video card so I don't crash every other time I take a pic. It didn't go well last night...more parts on order BUT even the built in video hardware in THIS machine is better than what I've been working with.  So, while I wait, I can relax a bit...and so I am ;)   ...don't need none of those things over here to ruin that! :D

Aedan_test_001.jpg

The rendering and detail on this looks pretty darn good to me: nice distinct shadows, but not to hard-edged, and the water came out nicely too! (I actually don't have a lot of experience playing with the settings for water, and I'm not very good at discerning the different levels of rendering.) Nice detail, and a good composition too! How are you zooming in? Are you using Ctrl+0 and/or FoV on the Phototools?

I'd be pretty happy with quality like this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jazeia said:

Doing better with the shadows, but can't seem to get my skin color the way I want it.  Hmmm, maybe time for a new skin?  Lol  I've had this one so long, I don't remember when I got it!

funmemory2_001.thumb.jpg.8dee0a0fb91f8709fa5427d303a172ad.jpg

What a cool idea, using your hand to cast a shadow that way!! I especially like the second one! I'm not sure what look you want from your skin, but these look great!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1