How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

16 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

ETA: What the hell IS that thing . . . ?

Well, it used to be a unicorn - but these days, no one really knows. Few who have observed it has survived to tell the tale, and the few survivors who made it back had gone stark raving mad. Some say it's corporeal, others say it's ethereal, some say it has two hooves at the end of each leg, and thorn-like barbs on its thighs and spine. Here, we simply call him Tim.

12 hours ago, Angelina String said:

...but I do a mean unicorn, right Orwar?

That depends on one's definition of 'mean'; was it malicious of you to expose my rueful optic apparatus to such a wicked array of resplendent chromaticity? Aye - and thus you had better be prepared; for should I find out your most cogent source of distress, I shall do as best I can to manifest it before your eyes to return the favour. 

... That is, if I can find anything decent for it on the MP. 👻

Edited by Orwar
De-Americanisation of a noun.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

13 minutes ago, Orwar said:

That depends on one's definition of 'mean'; was it malicious of you to expose my rueful optic apparatus to such a wicked array of resplendent chromaticity? Aye - and thus you had better be prepared; for should I find out your most cogent source of distress, I shall do as best I can to manifest it before your eyes to return the favour. 

... That is, if I can find anything decent for it on the MP. 👻

Oh this is quite motivating to find the most colorful outfits available and post them here. Preferably of course with text on them in Comic Sans

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_002.png

I'd tell you you're in trouble, but I reckon that would just excite you. So I'll just go with teasing you right back!

WigglyBum.thumb.png.07e14c7b60626eb90cd7843f003a3318.png

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4