How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:
11 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

587505198_ToplessDancing.jpg.31131fff006c158a3de7660a37e49aa8.jpg

You're entirely too literal, Zeta.

In an early episode of “Beverly Hillbillies”, the Clampett’s opened a place and advertised it as “topless”. They thought it meant “hats not required”.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I believe it’s across the street from the Bedbug Inn & The Roach Motel. Ick! Bring your black light 💡  and your own sheets. Obviously, When I was there,  curiosity got the best of me and I had to check out the beds AO... quite interesting positions... I was in... all alone... ~ S 

Well, that particular room, as you probably will have noted, has a camera on a tripod set up to take snaps of the bed. I derendered it for the purposes of this photo.

Actually, though, taking the pic was sort of mildly creepy, because while I was setting up the shot some guy stood outside the room and scoped me out for about 10 mins: I watched his crosshairs move all over my body. A little icky, and I readied myself to hit "stand" on the off chance that he decided to join me on the bed. Of course, all he could see was me lying there in my undies, with a camera aimed at me.

One of the (very) minor hazards of doing photos in public areas.

5 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Scylla, again a great shot and composition! Your stuff is Artwork. Maybe Talli needs more inventory to sell??? Hummm?

You are very kind, and I'm genuinely flattered! But I ain't no artist. I'm just a girl armed with a virtual Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with a EF-S 55-250mm telephoto lens, and an SL passport stamped for "action and adventure"!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

I kinda like that part of doing public pictures... But, well... I might be weird like that

Nah, that's not really very weird, nor unusual. If we weren't exhibitionists to at least some small degree, we wouldn't post here!

But I'll admit that I get a little self-conscious and uncomfortable being watched while I pose.

And I don't like being surprised. When I'm doing a pic, I'm pretty oblivious to what's going on around me, and on a couple of occasions I've been caught off guard by people while doing it. Turning "look at" on functions as a sort of early warning system when there's someone nearby whom I've missed.

• Like 4

Today I persuaded Salty to join me on lifeguard duties. Y'know what? So far we haven't had the obvious chat up line about the kiss of life...……...

This is the beach at Charleston Heights, so it's a good place to mess about with Windlight. 

Now we might try a busy beach to test reactions...……..  :)

SL19.png

SL18.png

• Like 13

march4th_001.thumb.jpg.5b09317a95a02364720c4b72aa965079.jpg

march4th_002.thumb.jpg.7ac16ce9bc98e2947056087ec284dc41.jpg

oh the first word on the upper pic´s Lost btw^^ this was what I started with as an outfit for the Miss SL Lagerfeld Tribute Competition cos his snarky comments - and this one in particular are the first thing that come to my mind when  I think of him (I didn´t like him too much, HATE that statement with a passion though we´re both born in Hamburg^^) I think I´d have gotten quite the whooping for the outfit but hey XD  a) you guys know me ^^ and b) I had to drop out anyways due to my nasty cough which still bothers me

• Like 14

I just couldn't help myself... sorry Belinda, but this was just too crazy amazing not to buy!!! Wow... XO has some amazing textures and unique costumes:) Did a lot of shopping there! 😱

SARA HAWK copy.jpg

• Like 18

52 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

I just couldn't help myself... sorry Belinda, but this was just too crazy amazing not to buy!!! Wow... XO has some amazing textures and unique costumes:) Did a lot of shopping there! 😱

SARA HAWK copy.jpg

Hey! pinching my identity? You know what this means...…………….

A photo opportunity :)

AND, it's such a great outfit that I got one for Salty...……. So there. Three of us, plus those still in the closet haha!

• Like 7