How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 2/27/2019 at 3:35 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I love this look! Where's the top and jacket from? And the hair?

Thank you! ^.^

So, the jacket is part of the "Kat" set from L'Emporio di Bru, the top is called Mia from Voluptas Virtuals and the hairs are No.Match No.Manhattan. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just back from XO's in world store. It's on a residential beach sim and is quite a nice place to be.

The store is Uh...….well, amazing...….don't go! .........don't go!.......don't go...……...

You'll be sorry if you do...…….. Just saying...….. ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Just back from XO's in world store. It's on a residential beach sim and is quite a nice place to be.

The store is Uh...….well, amazing...….don't go! .........don't go!.......don't go...……...

You'll be sorry if you do...…….. Just saying...….. ;)

So what you’re really trying to say is ...... don’t go......?

Or maybe your actually telling us to all go?

Because I’ve never been..... yet.... hummm what to do.....?

(I actually bought everything on the MP.)

So....... hummmm, maybe I’ll go.... yep..... now I’m going! Belinda, I wasn’t going until you told us not to. Wink 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, I seem to have lit another fire hehe! (No offence Maddie!) 

Lovely that Salty found Sara and Zeta and Neph all at XO just now. I spent too much there earlier and you'll get to see what when I have time!!

But here's some breaking news! There's a new stage at Lutz. It's in addition to the others, and if you search in the dark, it's brightly lit and in the corner which has the grass and trees and derelict buildings. First image is long range to give you the idea. Salty went there for some photos and this is a good spot. No windlight, just point and click!!

Second image is a closer shot, at present she's just wearing a hairbase, as I can't find a hair which works as well as for me!! But she looks fine just like that to be honest!

Final shot is the sexy version, which is how I first saw this outfit at the dance...………….. it made my eyes hurt!!!!! Y'know....I just HAD to have it. No ifs, No buts...…..had to have it.

At least Sara will understand...…..haha!

;)

SL16.png

SL19.png

SL22.png

SL21.png

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 15

Sith Assassins

So I went to check out XO too... Of course I couldn't resist the more villainous outfits. Neither could @Zeta Vandyke! Now the only question is... Who is the master, and who is the apprentice? And who is going to stop us?

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Sith Assassins

So I went to check out XO too... Of course I couldn't resist the more villainous outfits. Neither could @Zeta Vandyke! Now the only question is... Who is the master, and who is the apprentice? And who is going to stop us?

We....the collective Hawks....will stop you....*evil laugh*.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1