How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

It does make me think about an Angels group shot in these swimsuits

Yes, and the Addicted to Love dresses too. I’m totally up to getting together one of these days. 🙏🏻

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Yes, and the Addicted to Love dresses too. I’m totally up to getting together one of these days. 🙏🏻

We could do both...…...haha!

Just finished an Arabian dancing session at Zennessa's place. There will be a video :)

But more of that to come...…….. slow but sure  *smiles*

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is a fantastic look!

Are you still wearing a system avi, Ginger? If so, you should be the poster girl for why one doesn't need mesh!

Thank you! I'm quite happy with it too. :)

Yep, 100% system. I'll admit it's sometimes a little frustrating when I see absolutely stunning clothes and they're mesh body only, but I'm delighted when I find designers who cater to system as well as mesh bodies (and I find I spend less...). 

As for poster girl - I'll happily take that!

• Like 5

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, Zeta Vandyke said:

Lutz City, exploring and trying out a new skin

Snapshot_002k.png

Snapshot_014k.png

Very Elegant!

13 hours ago, DemeraraGirl said:

Hi, all! 😊

This week I went back to Drawn City 2 to take a few snaps.

In these pictures I'm wearing the Genus classic head. After a while playing with this head only for shapes, I have finally considered wearing it for my main appearance, mostly because of the amount of makeups and hairbases I have seen released for it lately. I still love my Vista head and in terms of animations it's the best for my taste, but unfortunately I have not seen much stuff released for it anymore.

So I have been playing more with Genus head and I'm liking it. I don't know if I will use it for sure, because I think it still has to be fixed/improved, but I'm having fun working on the shape and trying stuff.

Snapshot_6491.thumb.png.ca60513e45ea6b811c319b60c1a8c2b1.png

Snapshot_6001.thumb.png.fd73e48fbb53404890101f9255ee3e0e.png

To me, this looks likes something you might see in a fashion magazine!  

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

Dreamy

bookworm.thumb.jpg.24a3f70e78691edd7975390d3224579a.jpg

This turned out nice - clubhouse, yay!  Lol

• Like 8

Me playing Coachella.

(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)

A "vanity" shot in the purest sense. These guitars popped up in the "featured" section of the MP, and as I actually own a cream coloured Strat, which I have barely touched in about 10 years but that looks pretty much exactly like this one, I had to indulge.

Guitar-Heroine-Blank.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 22

8 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

187969276_HerSwanDive2.thumb.jpg.032b94cad0af05b543f27075b49504e8.jpg

Absolutely love 💕 this! The composition and color is lovely 😊 . I also am so appreciative when such attention to details such as lighting, hand positions, eyes and expressions are captured. 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, BelindaN said:

SL11.png

Hawk Girl, Wonder Woman... no one does costumes like Belinda! Your wings are fantastic, your eyes and expressions, perfect. I think she is my fav :)

17 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_029.png

Great perspective, very exciting shot and tan lines ;)

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Night-Ride-Blank.png

Scylla is always so sensitive to capturing light and playing that into the emotion of a shot. This is reminiscent of a screen capture from of a scene from a movie 🍿 🍿 🍿 

PS: love 💕 the messy hair!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Quick tech question; I’m running FS on IOS. I can’t seem to DL Catznip for IOS? Anyone have an idea why? It seems like you can, but their download screen doesn’t seem to allow.

Hey... is anyone using Catznip or Black Dragon here? I’m assuming most on this thread are using SL or Firestorm Viewers...? 

Edited by Saravendi

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

Quick tech question; I’m running FS on IOS. I can’t seem to DL Catznip for IOS? Anyone have an idea why?

Never used Catznip, but I checked the download page and noticed that the IOS and Linux versions are unavailable.

I have used Black Dragon, but I prefer FS.

• Thanks 1

At the end of every leg of every long road trip there is a Coke machine.

I just hope this one takes Canadian quarters.

Cold-Drinks-Colour-Blank.png

ETA: The unnecessary apostrophe on the drink machine is driving me slightly nuts. I nearly tried to edit it out on Photoshop, but then I reflected upon how often this kind of stuff actually appears in RL. It's authentic!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 24