How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

I just couldn't help myself... sorry Belinda, but this was just too crazy amazing not to buy!!! Wow... XO has some amazing textures and unique costumes:) Did a lot of shopping there! 😱

SARA HAWK copy.jpg

Wow, Sara. This really is pretty gorgeous. And a great shot of it!

I can imagine using it for a sort of Terry Gilliamesque picture . . .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Of course, I'd have to call you, Belinda, and Salty every morning to make sure we weren't all wearing the same thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I just couldn't help myself... sorry Belinda, but this was just too crazy amazing not to buy!!! Wow... XO has some amazing textures and unique costumes:) Did a lot of shopping there! 😱

SARA HAWK copy.jpg

Where is this from, and do they do system avatars too? 

Edited by Ginger Shostakovich
missing word... too excited!
  • Like 5

The human form of my dragon, Eclipse. 

She purposely has no sense of style and is dressed messily because she's a dragon masquerading as a human, silly!

Also for some reason my bento hands keep are invisible but that's okay because it kind of suits Eclipse's sloppy style like she wears clothes 2x too big and her hands disappear into the fabric. 

Untitled.png

Edited by themoonandthesea
Needed to explain the lack of hands lol
  • Like 16

7 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

I kinda like that part of doing public pictures... But, well... I might be weird like that

Not weird at all, it is the others who are weird.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You are very kind, and I'm genuinely flattered! But I ain't no artist.

Yes you are, and I have a place for that picture.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ginger Shostakovich said:

Where is this from, and do they do system avatars too? 

Thanks for the compliments to all you Hawk Girl aficionados! Anyway, to answer Ginger, I bought the costume on the Marketplace. I’m not sure about system AVI’s. 

XO   Xtra Ordinary - Hawk Girl 

Idea 💡  we should all (decked out as Hawk Girl) descend upon an unsuspecting SIM as a Hawk Girl gang. The wings are huge and the wings AO is great. So, can you imagine four or five of us, wings-a-flapping, on a dance floor... lol 😝. Just joking 🙃 

maybe @Orwar can create a villain 🦹‍♀️ as our foil.? Just spit balling the idea..;) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Roxy Couturier said:

Returning from a space walk..

Spacewalk.thumb.png.bf88d77c7647edaa7e15b55b6f3529b1.png

Hey Roxy- where did you take this? Also, love 💕 the 50’s space helmet, jet pack and sexy boots! Fun pic!

• Like 3

maybe @Orwar can create a villain 🦹‍♀️ as our foil.? Just spit balling the idea..;) 

Do I get my own musical number? 

Edited by Orwar
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

So, I've got about 30 cms of snow outside my door, and the current temperature is -16 C with a windchill of -25 C.

BUT . . . my "go to" winter sim has just been redone. Snow is only patchy on the ground, and there's a lot more green.

That must mean something, right? Right?

Zimminy-in-March-Blank.png

• Like 18
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Hey Roxy- where did you take this? Also, love 💕 the 50’s space helmet, jet pack and sexy boots! Fun pic!

Backdrop city's Space section. The helmet and jetpack are from Gallactic. It's older but fun looking. The fatpacks are deeply discounted. They also have solid and sheer 'circuity' bodysuits / latex. They're on system layers, but I've bought them on alts (I bought the FP of both way back when) in forward thinking of BoM.

The latex is very cool, as you can layer two different colors, like gold over the red, to make for some fantastic combos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1