How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I would never wear something I didn't like just to promote it. My style is my style and that's not negotiable whatever the perks!!!

Oh and being at the behest of some store owner isn't my idea of fun either so I'll just carry on  floating around snapping up shiny things!!!

My best finds so far have been Lutz (where I just dropped on the link and then explored it properly)...... and now OX. And that's all down to a dance at the Lesbian Sisterhood sim!!!! But that Hawk outfit is one of the best I've ever seen. It looks good,  like Wonderwoman, and makes me feel great wearing it......

Just a reminder that my store of choice is Blueberry........ :) Oh and Essenz...

And I've paid for it all haha! But don't tell (RL) management or I'll be in trouble.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Omg! Just bought two new outfits at XO!!! Belinda, you’re right, that Hawk Girl costume is amazing!!! The wings are to die for!!!! Also, they have great AO for that super hero attitude!!! Makes the outfits :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think that this is the principle that many YouTube reviewers abide by. They don't hide the fact that they've been sent stuff to review for free, but they also don't hesitate to trash it if it deserves trashing. Presumably that means that only companies that are reasonably confident about the value of their wares send stuff -- no point in giving something away for free if it's only going to result in a blisteringly bad review.

I've been watching some game reviewers. One I especially like is Jim Sterling. Game companies have mostly blacklisted him from getting pre-release copies of games because he reviews them honestly. AAA game companies are using strong arm tactics to freeze out 'bad' reviews by a slew of sleazy practices. DMCA of 'bad' reviews and outright buying 'good' reviews that contain their PR Departments 'talking points' among those practices. That includes a lot of YouTube reviewers for games. I like Sterling, because he's also not a gamergate type manbaby.

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

We need one. And it should probably look like one of Maddy's [unused] slippers.

FIFY 😃

• Like 3