How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1640975855_SARA11-21.thumb.jpg.a63c883d47b7500ac06426776c5d6a46.jpg

Ok, that place was cool! Took this photo at the Baroqued Gothical Event (thanks Skell). Great backgrounds on the second and third floors above the stores. Wearing a Neve jacket (thanks Angelina/Taya), but unfortunately, given my lighting choices its hard to see in this pic... I'll post more tomorrow. There’s also a dog sitting at my feet.. 

~ Sara

Edited by Saravendi
Typos
  • Like 18

15 hours ago, LadyHeika said:

My first post on the Forums, a way to introduce myself 

Welcome! We look forward to seeing more of you here in this forum... 😉

~ S

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saravendi said:

but unfortunately, given my lighting choices its hard to see in this pic... I'll post more tomorrow. There’s also a dog sitting at my feet.. 

Never admit this! It is ART; you are ARTISTE!

Seriously, I was wowing this picture as so artistic. Then I read your "apology" for lighting. Noooo! Don't. It's a *gorgeous* shot. I would have tried to achieve this intentionally. :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Talligurl said:

11.20.2018 eve_001.png

I see nip. Isn't that no-no on forums?

/me snorts

(I miss that stuff all the time, too - one of my previous ones the whole side of my butt is showing through the clothes and no one notices it! LOLOLOL)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I see nip. Isn't that no-no on forums?

/me snorts

(I miss that stuff all the time, too - one of my previous ones the whole side of my butt is showing through the clothes and no one notices it! LOLOLOL)

what? no that's a button, just a random tan button on a white fur coat.

and if you know how much time i spent trying to get the perfect angle so you could see my face but not up  my skirt.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Haha 7

23 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

(I know. Technically it's advertising, but it's the first ever half-price offer on a male Catwa Bento head, and I wanted to bring it to the attention of the guys in here, and any of the ladies whose menfolk and/or alts might be interested.)   

Has Catwa ever had a sale on a female Bento head? I had hoped for a Black Friday offer from Catwa or Lelutka.

I will try a demo of Dude... it's very pretty, but you can make everything look pretty. Maybe one of my malts get a new head, but they all have Bento heads already.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Has Catwa ever had a sale on a female Bento head?

Yes, there have been two female heads on a one-day half price sale: Lilly and Uma. This is the first male head to be released on the same offer, and I'm very glad that us guys now have a chance for a half price head :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Yes, there have been two female heads on a one-day half price sale: Lilly and Uma. This is the first male head to be released on the same offer, and I'm very glad that us guys now have a chance for a half price head :)

Is this the mesh head you were talking about in other threads that Catwa made/named after you?

5 minutes ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

Is this the mesh head you were talking about in other threads that Catwa made/named after you?

No, that was the Skell head, which was released at Skin Fair back in March :) This new head - called 'Dude' - is the first male release since then.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

No, that was the Skell head, which was released at Skin Fair back in March :) This new head - called 'Dude' - is the first male release since then.

I'll have to go take a looksee! You're absolutely gorgeous, I'm curious to see what it looks like!

Your blog, btw, makes me wanna make a malt. 😄

Thanks for sharing "Dude" with us!

• Like 1