How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

D’awww, is squee! Hope you didn’t pluck them from baby angels!

I *am* an Angel. But only almost, I am only an initiate because something about the "how they see me" look. 

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 4

Not that I would EVER hang out with a guy because of the car, but I'm drawn to nice cars like a moth to a flame. 

This one is not as well resolved as the silver Aston Martin, but hey, it matches my nail polish really well.................

Secondlife25.jpg

• Like 13
1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Not that I would EVER hang out with a guy because of the car, but I'm drawn to nice cars like a moth to a flame. 

An oxymoron to men; womens' prerogative. Muahahaha.

I would hang out with him. But only as long as it is washed, (the car, too.)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

This one is not as well resolved as the silver Aston Martin, but hey, it matches my nail polish really well.................

Secondlife25.jpg

I guess the guy took the picture.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My first post on the Forums, a way to introduce myself in a sense.  I'm Rox! (And I'm loving this thread, going to go back and look at most of it.)  I love evolving my avi and seeing what everyone is doing when they really care about how their avi looks.  Some of the results are amazing!!!!!  So...Hiya!

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 15
3 minutes ago, LadyHeika said:

My first post on the Forums, a way to introduce myself in a sense.  I'm Rox! (And I'm loving this thread, going to go back and look at most of it.)  I love evolving my avi and seeing what everyone is doing when they really care about how their avi looks.  Some of the results are amazing!!!!!  So...Hiya!

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

Welcome to the Forums!  

There are a couple other 'look at me' threads you might want to check out also - the 'Vanity Thread' in this section of the forum, and the 'What are you Doing Today' thread in the General Discussion section.

Love the B&W photos!  Very nice lighting effects.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, LadyHeika said:

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

Welcome to the madhouse!!!! :)

Nice look.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1