How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Just now, Laoise Rumsford said:

I'll have to go take a looksee! You're absolutely gorgeous, I'm curious to see what it looks like!

Your blog, btw, makes me wanna make a malt. 😄

Thanks for sharing "Dude" with us!

Thank you! Make sure you share pics of your malt with us if you do take the plunge ;)

• Like 1

Hi everyone.... question; what file format are you finding translates best into this forum, quality wise and with the truest color/lighting? Usually I’m either opting for jpeg at highest quality settings or png from PS. Am I missing anything?

Thanks and 😁 🦃 day to fellow US peps

~ Sara 

Edited by Saravendi

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Soooo... what’s with the duel pie knifes/slicers? Are those like your ninja throwing stars ️? Verry cute and dangerous at the same time!

How'd you guess? 😝

(Actually, to be honest, when I put short-length outfits together, I always feel as if my legs are missing something. >.< I found these at Halloween and just haven't stopped ninjaing since. 😋)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Beautiful picture, and I love what you're wearing!

I'd be terrified of the sleeping arrangements though. You don't worry about sleepily rolling out of bed in the morning on the wrong side, and ending up in the water?

Scylla I was not at home lol I was at Wintermoon really pretty place has all kids of little areas for erm well whatever you feel like doing I guess. My coat is from Neve . Thanks for the compliment. 

8 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Hey Gadget... is that a Stargate time travel thing? Like from the movie 🎥 ?

Works just like the TV shows and movies, yes. They're all over the grid. If you see one, dial GPO to get to mine.

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Weirdly, I have always thought of your avi as looking more like your forum profile.

Can I say that I am a little relieved?

Well...………………………….

tomorrow.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12