How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Ok - today I crossed a very bad line in the perjoritive sand and feel the need to publicly confess... I went crazy 😜 ... Black Friday gonzo, and purchased 57 items (mostly at Coco) OMG!  so this is officially a problem. I need a shopping intervention 😬! Just to preserve a little dignity, I usually purchase 2-3 items at a time, so this was definitely off the rails for me. Am I alone in this????

I purchased way more yesterday than normal.  Then I told myself that I had enough new clothes/shoes/etc..., so instead I bought 4 huge gift cards from places that had them marked down to 50% off.  :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I wanted to reply to too many of your posts today so, I’ll just consolidate here;

BelindaN - Wonder Woman... is that you? Love it 😍 

MattNight84 - Love the glasses and the overall look is very sexy IMHO 😘

Mirandario - They are super cute... what sim is that?

Colby - Love the look and the yummy textures!

Rhonda - Great photo and it seems from your 25 likes and counting, that everyone else thinks so too!

Angelina/Taya - Always super sophisticated and glamorous (love the white coat)

Ok - today I crossed a very bad line in the perjoritive sand and feel the need to publicly confess... I went crazy 😜 ... Black Friday gonzo, and purchased 57 items (mostly at Coco) OMG!  so this is officially a problem. I need a shopping intervention 😬! Just to preserve a little dignity, I usually purchase 2-3 items at a time, so this was definitely off the rails for me. Am I alone in this???? Thank god it’s SL and  Linden dollars are, relatively speaking, inexpensive compared to rl $$$, but still... it was amazingly fun 😉

~ Sara

PS: seriously... I’m a fan of everyone who posts here regularly... you all are really amazing and inspirational. Now I could go on, but I’m sure I need to stop now. (I think my coffee tonight was not decaf)

Yup, Wonder Woman is my alter ego.........just a black hair, and the outfit. Everything else is the same! :)

• Like 3

Comparing Genus Project "Classic Face" with "Baby Face" with zero shape adjustment, high cheeks is Classic Face:

Screen%252520Recording%2525202018-11-24%

It is amazing how well the other head fits without adjustment and really does look like a "younger" version of the same face. Though I believe I will stick with the "Classic Face" myself, I must admit the quality of work is amazing as the looks are similar in an uncanny way, yes, I do mean *uncanny*. :)

Edit to add: Classic Face eyes look different because I use "Babe" Genus Eyes applier (from GoSee) on it, but not on the Baby Face eyes - each version is the full head: Head shape, Eyes, and Jaw.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Yup, Wonder Woman is my alter ego.........just a black hair, and the outfit. Everything else is the same! :)

Hmmmnn, I am thinking maybe we need a Wonder Woman vs. Catwoman picture sometime.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Hmmmnn, I am thinking maybe we need a Wonder Woman vs. Catwoman picture sometime.

I'm up for that Tali! Name a place and time haha!

There's a guy called Thor on here and I need to pin him down......*blushes* to find out if he's worthy......

I.e. does he have a convincing oufit. He uses the real Thor as his avipic. 

Ok, ok I know Thor isn't real.........or is he?

But a picture of Thor and me would be epic!!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I'm up for that Tali! Name a place and time haha!

There's a guy called Thor on here and I need to pin him down......*blushes* to find out if he's worthy......

I.e. does he have a convincing oufit. He uses the real Thor as his avipic. 

Ok, ok I know Thor isn't real.........or is he?

But a picture of Thor and me would be epic!!!!!!

47 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

I do a mean cat woman too! Maybe we can have Cat Women v. Wonder Women v. Thors! 😱

Blasphemers, I say! Catwoman and Wonder Woman are the superior *DC*, Thor is ~ahem, yawn~ Marvel. ~cough, cough~

I know, I know: Chevy vs. Ford, Mac vs. Windows. Firestorm vs. Official, yadda, yadda, yadda. ~Laffs~

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3