How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

15 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Because every awesome party comes a morning after...

Half Hitch, Blake Sea. And because people have asked: hair is "Disarray" by Magika.

Love the hair and LOVE the bunny slippers! 😍

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Love the hair and LOVE the bunny slippers! 😍

Thank you. The hair can say anything (like afterglow, right? LOL) But attention to detail dictates bunny-slippers to say 'morning after" ~snickers~

OH< And bunny-slippers also come with a bunny backpack and from PPD :D I wear Belleza Venus, but Isis-rigged leg warmer fit really well. A little "loose", but still very well. I rather loose than clipping.  And silly me, here are links to them for anyone interested in them:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PPD-Best-Friend-Bunnies-Slipers-Legwarmers-Back-Pack/14232761

and

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Magika-Disarray/13183971

(And hair comes with ALL those HUDs)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I hope you worked out the neck fix problem! In any case, this is an absolutely gorgeous look! I seriously covet the jacket.

Thank you. I am going to try with a skin I bought from l'etre later on when I have time and patience lol (as if). The jacket was from Addams. Still sticking to my Catwa at moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wanted to reply to too many of your posts today so, I’ll just consolidate here;

BelindaN - Wonder Woman... is that you? Love it 😍 

MattNight84 - Love the glasses and the overall look is very sexy IMHO 😘

Mirandario - They are super cute... what sim is that?

Colby - Love the look and the yummy textures!

Rhonda - Great photo and it seems from your 25 likes and counting, that everyone else thinks so too!

Angelina/Taya - Always super sophisticated and glamorous (love the white coat)

Ok - today I crossed a very bad line in the perjoritive sand and feel the need to publicly confess... I went crazy 😜 ... Black Friday gonzo, and purchased 57 items (mostly at Coco) OMG!  so this is officially a problem. I need a shopping intervention 😬! Just to preserve a little dignity, I usually purchase 2-3 items at a time, so this was definitely off the rails for me. Am I alone in this???? Thank god it’s SL and  Linden dollars are, relatively speaking, inexpensive compared to rl $$$, but still... it was amazingly fun 😉

~ Sara

PS: seriously... I’m a fan of everyone who posts here regularly... you all are really amazing and inspirational. Now I could go on, but I’m sure I need to stop now. (I think my coffee tonight was not decaf)

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 8

22 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you so much!

I think I agree. As nice as the "Classic" head is (can something that's still in Beta really be a "classic" already???), this one seems less severe looking, and more responsive, at least to the particular things I was trying to do.

I wish it were a bit less "young" looking, but I may play around with some new skins and see if I can't find one that brings a slightly more "mature" look to the head.

I have tried dozens of skins lately while I was looking for a cute skin for baby face and from the ones I tried, I think Skinnery, YS&YS, Egozy, Revoul and Not Found have a more mature look.

Most of their skins are at discounted price this weekend at their main stores and some are found at current events.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Ok - today I crossed a very bad line in the perjoritive sand and feel the need to publicly confess... I went crazy 😜 ... Black Friday gonzo, and purchased 57 items (mostly at Coco) OMG!  so this is officially a problem. I need a shopping intervention 😬! Just to preserve a little dignity, I usually purchase 2-3 items at a time, so this was definitely off the rails for me. Am I alone in this???? Thank god it’s SL and  Linden dollars are, relatively speaking, inexpensive compared to rl $$$, but still... it was amazingly fun 😉

~ Sara

PS: seriously... I’m a fan of everyone who posts here regularly... you all are really amazing and inspirational. Now I could go on, but I’m sure I need to stop now. (I think my coffee tonight was not decaf)

You're not alone. 

I have been visiting so many stores these last days that I had to create a notecard with all the stores I want to visit. 😅

For now I'm only buying stuff from Home and Garden stores. For everything related to avatars, like heads, skins, and clothes, I'm only picking up the demos. Hope I'll have the time to try all of them and go back to the stores in time to get the discounted prices.

Edited by DemeraraGirl
typo
  • Like 3

Speaking of Black Friday shopping here in SL...That's what I've been up to! >< I haven't dared to try count how many items I've bought so far, let alone specifically at one place. 😂

I decided to take a break after hitting stores for almost 3-4 hours straight last night. 😶 No shame. Woke up this morning and thought: "daw, my poor Momo looks sooooo exhausted!" So, decided to snap these before goin' at the sales again!

Mura_021_099.thumb.jpg.b40cd665dac6bf743075c784a0d210fd.jpgMura_021_100.thumb.jpg.6ed6ccc24f9bbbf3a0a0ee35c2910eaf.jpgMura_021_103.thumb.jpg.7f9a6a330b9cc2e5925c7ab500cde55b.jpg

(Also, for the record, I did...change my face...again. >< I finally found a skin for Lelutka that I could work with. It's the Sui skin by It Girls; I tweaked the shape just a smidge, but it surprisingly felt like trying to round out the face was easier with the contours of this skin than others I have for the head--if that's not weird or anything. #ramble. I can't get the base eye shadow off tho; it's the only frustrating thing. Buuut, I'll probably change it again anyway since I'm still not 100% feeling it yet. #raaaamble.)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Donna Underall said:

Good messy after-hair is hard to find.  I need this!

Indeed! Wasabi Pills also makes a decent one in an updo - you know, for after-hair when things get freaky after a formal night on the town. It's called May *looks for MP link*...

Found it: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Wasabi-May-Mesh-Hair-Browns/13663412

This with "Disarray" make a good pair so you have both: up and down version of messy hair. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1