How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

56 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Yes... a setting in the 3D mouse controls will allow one to 'roll' the camera, that is rotate on the line of sight. But, you have to be using a 3D mouse like SpaceNavigator.

I might have to dig out my old SpaceNavigator.  I bought one years ago when there was a special discount for SL users.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I gave the new HUD an admittedly quick look last night, and I'm going to confess to being completely confused by it. I'm sure it will become clearer with time and practice, but I'm hoping that Strawberry Singh or someone produces a tutorial soon.

For one thing, I couldn't figure out how to just turn it off!

(Sorry, I'm hopeless at this kind of thing. Don't even get me started on using remotes in RL.)

Try searching for "Genus head" on Youtube. I have found a couple of videos about this last update.

Strawberry Singh said on her blog that she will be doing a tutorial soon: https://strawberrysingh.com/2018/11/15/genus-project-head-update-powder-pack-genus-giveaway/ . And even if this link doesn't have the tutorial about the animation HUD, it also worth a look because she is having a Powder Pack giveaway for Genus heads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Yes... a setting in the 3D mouse controls will allow one to 'roll' the camera, that is rotate on the line of sight. But, you have to be using a 3D mouse like SpaceNavigator.

For selfies this is true. But for other stuff I sit on a box and then rotate the box Old Torley trick :)

Edit to add: in mouselook LOL

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, MissMagicCakes said:

Snapshot_105.thumb.png.a601afaf9fcf50a4cd72c8f54b1e4436.png

Hey i've been playing wow lately why not grab an avatar mod to match my druid cat form? Though... my druid ingame is a guy. and they don't have the fangs of ashamane version in sl... yet.

That "guy" thing . . . ?

I think you may be doing it wrong. ? ?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DemeraraGirl said:

Try searching for "Genus head" on Youtube. I have found a couple of videos about this last update.

Although it's in some ways frustrating because very much unrehearsed, I take heart from this one by Cassie Middles because she sometimes sounds almost as confused as I was.

(Almost. No one is quite as confused as me.)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Although it's in some ways frustrating because very much unrehearsed, I take heart from this one by Cassie Middles because she sometimes sounds almost as confused as I was.

(Almost. No one is quite as confused as me.)

I used to play on the same Harry Potter sim as her years ago, didn't know she became a blogger o.O SL is such a small world.

• Like 4

On 11/17/2018 at 9:48 PM, Laoise Rumsford said:

was toying with different windlights...even went as far as to crank up my graphics - which could have ended badly. But, the LL Gods smiled down upon me and spared me the crash of a lifetime long enough for me to snap this and a few other pictures. This one I love the most. :)

Snapshot_008.png

WOW stunning!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1