Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

47 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

This roof needs some work

Don't wear yourself out!

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

You have really polished your look in just a few short weeks.Β  Looking very nice.

Thanks very much Rhonda!!!! I think the skin has really made this look. "Toffee" with freckles, it's just so lifelike.Β 

If only that was the bathroom mirror haha!Β  My four month anniversary on Monday!

• Like 1

Two alts. I took her inworld for new hair, then changed the body to Hourglass, got her a dress, and logged in her male part of the set for a picture. Did not bother to be artistic, I let them stand in a sandbox with only their AOs.

Β 

Β 

alts_003.png

• Like 17

On 8/28/2018 at 10:19 AM, ArdentFervor said:

40273620_281366385923320_9210386873250217984_n.png

I FOUND IT!

This is me in City of Sin in my "Eclectic Ethnic-Urban" look. Bahahaha!

City%252520of%252520Sin.jpg

Is that raccoon staring at my butt?

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 15
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I FOUND IT!

This is me in City of Sin in my "Eclectic Ethnic-Urban" look. Bahahaha!

City%252520of%252520Sin.jpg

Is that raccoon staring at my butt?

it IS O.O OMG... but yeah ... that outfit ROCKS ...and... I love that tattoo

Β 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

t IS O.O OMG... but yeah ... that outfit ROCKS ...and... I love that tattoo

Thank you! Sometimes mix-and-match can be more fun when you just do the 'eenie-meenie-meinie-moe' thing LOL

I have two tattoos... the one I am wearing in all my previous pictures is very Chinese ( and just saw an "Explained" episode on Netflix about tattoos and discovered it's "Triad"/"Yakuza" style (Chinese and Japanese 'mafia-ish gangs') ~gulps~ hahaha) - this one is all red roses with the word "Love" on my right-lower abdomen (have to be nekkid to see it) :DΒ I should do a bikini pic just to show that new tattoo.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Thank you! Sometimes mix-and-match can be more fun when you just do the 'eenie-meenie-meinie-moe' thing LOL

I have two tattoos... the one I am wearing in all my previous pictures is very Chinese ( and just saw an "Explained" episode on Netflix about tattoos and discovered it's "Triad"/"Yakuza" style (Chinese and Japanese 'mafia-ish gangs') ~gulps~ hahaha) - this one is all red roses with the word "Love" on my right-lower abdomen (have to be nekkid to see it) :DΒ I should do a bikini pic just to show that new tattoo.

oh fair enough^^ I was referring to the roses ^^ and mixing and matching RULES^^

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

oh fair enough^^ I was referring to the roses ^^ and mixing and matching RULES^^

Well, I did use color HUDs to coordinate. Some things could be blasphemous if not done right. ~snorts~

• Like 2

Picked up the Gerard head from Vista;Β  I figured if I was ever going to pick up one of the higher end bento heads, I might as well grab one at a discounted price.

Hair is from Stealthic, skin is Zerek by VYC, and the mesh body is Nardcotix David.

alatar_0830.png

• Like 15

6 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

tried to make profile pic

It's usually recommended to have your profile pictures in 4:3 resolution as 'most' viewers' default profile layout is in that format. The exact resolution you want to use is up to you, a 1024 x 756 picture at the most (which may incur some loading time), although I think a 756 x 512 or even 512 x 384 picture will suffice in most cases. Uploading the picture will 'change' the resolution to either 512 x 512 or 1024 x 1024 (always rounding up on the largest axis), but it will then be dragged/squashed to fit the profile picture.Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3