How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

p.jpeg?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3

I asked D for inspiration and he told me to dress for the current RL weather - a chilly day with showers^^ I LOOOOOOOOVE the new Jacket by Blueberry - it almost reminds me of my beloved Denim Jacket^^ (GlamMetal is a long time nickname of mine, used it as a Screenname für AGES...^^)

I can't see the pretties! =@.@=

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Yeah, that's the one used in Vista store for the snapshots (I had a typo in my post Zhoe --> should be Zoe).

Yea,it comes with a few different versions in the folder.. The no face ones are the ones where you can turn the faces on or off, and the others I think are full time on face animations

You have,

VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.33*ZOE FULL BENTO-V1 NOFACE

VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.33*ZOE FULL BENTO-V1.1

VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.33*ZOE FULL BENTO-V1.1 XL

VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.33*ZOE FULL BENTO-V1.1 XL,NOFACE

Then also there is this in there

VCIGARRETTE BENTO

VCIGARRETTE BENTO - NOFACE

I thought we had a phone also,but that must be on one of my other ones..

I'm uploading a video right now of the ones i found that I like that I want to get in just their own hud alone..

The Zoe one or some animation somewhere keeps messing with my face when I'm logged off or when I'm coming on and it really bugs me to death seeing that goofy look on my avatar when I first get in.. hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

Can you guys see  this video or is it blank  or blocked?

It's the first time I uploaded to youtube and not sure if I did  everything right or not.

I had to remove the sound because the radio was on in my sim and don't want to get in trouble for part of a song playing hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Can you guys see  this video or is it blank  or blocked?

It's the first time I uploaded to youtube and not sure if I did  everything right or not.

I had to remove the sound because the radio was on in my sim and don't want to get in trouble for part of a song playing hehehe

Cool! Some look very natural on you, such as smile1, smile2 and wink1. And frown is a cute.

I have also tried some animations on Genus head and from all I have tried so far, the ones from Lelutka's photo sets are my favorites, most of them run smoothly and are great for pictures.

By the way, there's a photo set animation as a gift at Lelutka store.

Edited by DemeraraGirl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I can see it just fine^^

Me too. I think I might need a Vista Zoe.........Hmmm.

Just been on the Marketplace. Ah yeah, well, y'know, there's me thinking "no more spending this month" then I'm faced with this............

What's a shopoholic spendaholic girl supposed to do?.........

You all know what happened next haha!! ??

Edited by BelindaN
Added final comment.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Me too. I think I might need a Vista Zoe.........Hmmm.

Just been on the Marketplace. Ah yeah, well, y'know, there's me thinking "no more spending this month" then I'm faced with this............

What's a shopoholic spendaholic girl supposed to do?.........

You all know what happened next haha!! ??

That wasn't the Zoe animations I was using..those were just ones I found and put in a hud.

I think they are mostly Mayreal

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That wasn't the Zoe animations I was using..those were just ones I found and put in a hud.

I think they are mostly Mayreal

No problem I like the look of Zoe.........................and I've just cleared the shelves at AlaskaMetro...........

Finding time to mess with all this stuff will be the challenge, because I need more clothes..........?

I just got around to trying out my 'toffee' skin..............and with freckles................this is much more like my RL skin. I'm a bit olive toned and this is almost spot on. Terrible neck join but hey!  The top is Adorsy and I love this one!!!

secondlife 26.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
Added ps and image
  • Like 10

24 minutes ago, angeoco said:

Oh no .... now she needs a Mayreal head! :ph34r:

I did try a couple of Mayreal demos, but they got washed away by Simone..........

I must control my urges, I must control my urges, I must....oh what the hell..................?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just emptied my shopping bags from last week.

This is the Adorsy Group Gift (L$1) which comes with a 30 colour HUD for dress. sleeves on or off, and panties. The Adorsy stuff seems to come with panties, which is good!

Hair is Truth Imani. Shoes are Essenz Spain..............................:)

secondlife 28.jpg

• Like 10