Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

Wearing a freebie hair and tattoo from Gacha Garden -- thanks for the tip @Tess Falworth! It's laundry day today in this drab place so I may as well overdo the pink.

 

saga-699.jpg

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deadwool'd

"I'm listening..."

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a minute since I've had the time to take a selfie, let alone share it with the rest of you all! How has this side of the forums been? 

This photo was taken last night at one of the events at the Wedding/Events company that I work with. I promise I was still talking photos of the guests, though. ;)

Full Size
 

27996420898_6f83c7c45c_k.jpg

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

playing around with my most recent purchases and FaMESHed gifts ...

I had to catch myself yesterday - I nearly went premium JUST so that I could get into Fameshed O.o

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, norajulian said:

I had to catch myself yesterday - I nearly went premium JUST so that I could get into Fameshed O.o

Not worth it. I still had to wait until noon CET day 2 to get in - with premium.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got this dress for 1L off the marketplace.  Though, you might be able to go to the inworld store and get it for free, if it's still available as a group gift. :P

pretty_015.png

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick shot ....

Hair: Doux Julie

Pumec Group Gift skin (299L Join Fee)

Tears: Konpeitou

 

4e2e7e42d8d98a3af5ca1652a35775a6.png

Edited by Jeny Howlett
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sagadin said:

Wearing a freebie hair and tattoo from Gacha Garden -- thanks for the tip @Tess Falworth! It's laundry day today in this drab place so I may as well overdo the pink.

 

saga-699.jpg

Oh nice! yes, sometimes the freebies are pretty nice..doesn't hurt to go see , right? you look good in it by the way! 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, norajulian said:

It's been a minute since I've had the time to take a selfie, let alone share it with the rest of you all! How has this side of the forums been? 

This photo was taken last night at one of the events at the Wedding/Events company that I work with. I promise I was still talking photos of the guests, though. ;)

Full Size
 

27996420898_6f83c7c45c_k.jpg

You look absolutely stunning, super breathtaking! 

PS. what head and hair are you using?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still so much in lust with 'my' mesh head ;)

41873005511_33c69ff2a9_h.jpg

41873010341_cb81b4646d_h.jpg

Credits

Stray Dog and Tram for Uber, plus Rebellion for Man Cave.

Skin applier: Stray Dog - Ragnar (Catwa - tone 04)
Hair: Tram - H0419 (HUD A)
Necklace: Rebellion - Guarded Necklace
Jacket: NativeUrban - Woods Jacket (standard sizing, TMP, multiple fits)
Ears: L'Etre - Stretched Mesh Ears
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes (fjord)
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega, system)
Pants appliers: Sn@tch - Daydream Jeans (Omega, system)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)
Body: Slink - Physique Male
Poses: Wrong

*review copy

 

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OnlyMon said:

You look absolutely stunning, super breathtaking! 

PS. what head and hair are you using?

Awe, thank you! I'm using the Catwa Catya head and the hair is from Stealthic (super cute hairs, by the way, they just do weird things to your hairbase if you wear one). 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tess Falworth said:

Oh nice! yes, sometimes the freebies are pretty nice..doesn't hurt to go see , right? you look good in it by the way! 

Thanks! Whenever I end up there I always collect all of the gift boxes, and now I have a huge pile of them in my inventory -- a couple are  things I like, but most just sit there. Stlll, I can't resist gifts!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Orwar said:

Not worth it. I still had to wait until noon CET day 2 to get in - with premium.

I had to go to the cam sim yesterday just to get on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...