Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Nostoll

Recommended Posts

Pfft, I still don't know how to drive the forum. Now I gotta find a different pic to replace the repeat of my previous post above.

Dammit.

Okay. This isn't me, but I found it interesting. After watching this avi for a few minutes, I came to the realization that there must be animation overriders for the eyes. Hers were darting about non-stop, spending most of their time as shown. The effect was to make her look hyper vigilant, wary, as if she suspected someone nefarious was approaching...

Wary.thumb.jpg.447599d10a2918a1775c5470fb95acd9.jpg

I learn something new every day.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5
  • Haha 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The pink car is mine, the rest of the place isn't. I do not have rez rights here but drove the car over from a place where i do and left i there at this guys house. He seems to like having my car in his driveway. That is his old Land Rover next to my new one.

at his place

 

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 25
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Pfft, I still don't know how to drive the forum. Now I gotta find a different pic to replace the repeat of my previous post above.

Dammit.

Okay. This isn't me, but I found it interesting. After watching this avi for a few minutes, I came to the realization that there must be animation overriders for the eyes. Hers were darting about non-stop, spending most of their time as shown. The effect was to make her look hyper vigilant, wary, as if she suspected someone nefarious was approaching...

Wary.thumb.jpg.447599d10a2918a1775c5470fb95acd9.jpg

I learn something new every day.

Or she was just nervous because someone kept making pictures about her ...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

The pink car is mine, the rest of the place isn't. I do not have rez rights here but drove the car over from a place where i do and left i there at this guys house. He seems to like having my car in his driveway. That is his old Land Rover next to my new one.

at his place

 

This place looks like Mother Road... is it? :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is so much @Skell Dagger's fault. Thanks to a post he made in the Forum, I learned that some of the clothes he was featuring in his photos had male and female options, in particular a frilly shirt I so much wanted. So I went to his Flickr. There I learned about  The Engine Room shopping event. I went and just got stoopid with the shopping. So much steam punk so little time. So little $$$$$L left after I vacated the premises. I took these photos at Fantasy Faire, which is going to siphon off even MORE money.  The colander helmet was one of those things that once seen I had to have. Then I had to have stuff to go with it...

 

 

fantasy faire auxentios' pass 042520_001.jpg

fantasy faire auxentios' pass 042520_002.jpg

fantasy faire auxentios' pass 042520_003.jpg

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 30
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

This is so much @Skell Dagger's fault.

#SorryNotSorry :P

5 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

There I learned about  The Engine Room shopping event.

Isn't it wonderful? This is the second round (I think it's twice-yearly). It's organised by Walton F. Wainwright, the genius behind ContraptioN. Who also happens to be the man who created that incredible Auxentios Pass region at Fantasy Faire that your photos were taken at. (He built the Engine Room location, too.) I would happily roleplay at Auxentios Pass if he set it up that way for people to use.

Oddly enough, I was at ContraptioN a few weeks back, and happened to cam outside the store and noticed something being built on a platform beneath it. It was untextured, but now that I've seen Auxentios Pass I realised that was what I saw, while it was being created.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

#SorryNotSorry :P

Isn't it wonderful? This is the second round (I think it's twice-yearly). It's organised by Walton F. Wainwright, the genius behind ContraptioN. Who also happens to be the man who created that incredible Auxentios Pass region at Fantasy Faire that your photos were taken at. (He built the Engine Room location, too.) I would happily roleplay at Auxentios Pass if he set it up that way for people to use.

Oddly enough, I was at ContraptioN a few weeks back, and happened to cam outside the store and noticed something being built on a platform beneath it. It was untextured, but now that I've seen Auxentios Pass I realised that was what I saw, while it was being created.

pththththth 😄

The Engine Room IS wonderful and I love the background info you provided above. With all the steam punk stuff I bought (plus what is already in my inventory), I was thinking the same thing about role playing at the Auxentios Pass region.  (I'm being so nice here and calling it a region instead of a sim... I have my own little rebellion going on.)

You still are going to cost me more money, because on one of your latest photos you also had makeup, especially the gold lipstick, from Zibska and I must have it. I already got the hair you showed with the fab materials. Three versions of the frilly shirt you had on...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...