How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 minutes ago, Charlotte Whimsy said:

Like when we were mating with the Neanderthals

When did we stop? 😁 

Sorry, bad joke. And the Neanderthals deserve better.

As a fellow gusher about the history, I approve entirely. And clever you, finding something Saxon! It would never have occurred to me that such things were available -- although there are a few posters here who do Viking.

I'd love to see more pics of you in historic settings and costume! I hope you'll keep it up!

And lovely cave painting, btw. It may have given me an idea . . .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

How to meet women: Am I doing it right?

Yep. I  can hear them stampede at you from all over the grid. Here are some friends of yours to help you.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Anyway. My avatar looks a little like Leon from RE2.

lol, see what I mean when I got a little bit of likes compared to everyone else who has like 15-30 likes, but my picture gets purposefully ignored because people just wont admit to the fact they don’t like me and keep it real. And people claim it’s not about anything to make it seem like I’m the one starting something but I’m only telling the truth. Yeah whatever. Straight up BS.

I can't speak for everyone, but your picture doesn't resonate with me, therefore I didn't "like" it. That's all. And if you're worried about people not liking you, have you tried changing your attitude? You seem kind of toxic, from my brief interactions with you. Maybe do some meditating. Let go of some things, it's really freeing.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

When did we stop? 😁 

Sorry, bad joke. And the Neanderthals deserve better.

As a fellow gusher about the history, I approve entirely. And clever you, finding something Saxon! It would never have occurred to me that such things were available -- although there are a few posters here who do Viking.

I'd love to see more pics of you in historic settings and costume! I hope you'll keep it up!

And lovely cave painting, btw. It may have given me an idea . . .

lol I'm fairly certain my ex was a stereotypical Neanderthal! All jokes aside, he needs some serious development, and I'm very fascinated with the different Homo species.

You will definitely see more pics of me in historic settings and costume. I love this stuff. That's one of the main things I use SL for, is to pretend like it's the Middle Ages, and I'm a forest nymph. xD

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Charlotte Whimsy said:

Let go of some things, it's really freeing.

I couldn' t agree more : I do find her talented ( as any other in here ). I also perceive need of conflict in her.

If balanced that could lead to great results.

Edited by TDD123
clarification
  • Like 2

Just now, TDD123 said:

I couldn' t agree more : I do find her talented. I also perceive need of conflict in her.

If balanced that could lead to great results.

Yes! I agree that she is a talented photographer. I feel like she has a mindset where she thinks everyone is out to get her or something. Some people are petty enough to not "like" something out of spite. Those people's opinions don't matter though. And as soon as she figures that out, she might be a-okay. Life is really nice when you just go about your business.

I don't care how talented or beautiful someone is. If they got a crappy attitude like that, I don't like them. But if they do happen to post something I resonate with, I will like that post. It's not a hard concept.

• Like 3