How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 hours ago, Maitimo said:

I agree. It looks like a still from a movie. Great work @Bagnu

Thank you so much!!!! In a sense it IS a still.  It was unposed, and our AO's were on. I think I took about 20 or 30 shots to get the one I liked!!! And the situation wasn't preplanned. We were together in the Tower to chat for a bit.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I love that dress, the warm, rich colors. 💖

Where is it from, please?

It's from Arwen's Creations: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AS-Reine-Fitmesh-Tudor-Gown-Rich-Peach-Velvet-Floral-16th-century-England-Renaissance-Medieval-Queen-Omega/13095308  Classic sizes only but with a gown like that it doesn't really matter. The undershirt/bolero thing is BOM.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Maitimo said:

It's from Arwen's Creations: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AS-Reine-Fitmesh-Tudor-Gown-Rich-Peach-Velvet-Floral-16th-century-England-Renaissance-Medieval-Queen-Omega/13095308  Classic sizes only but with a gown like that it doesn't really matter. The undershirt/bolero thing is BOM.

I wish I could wear that in real life. What a stunning outfit, lovely colours, and suits you so much. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

"Demon Dancer" Was fiddling with strange skins/tattoos and ended up dancing in hell. I guess I shoulda changed my ways..?

Demon Dancer.png

Well on the plus side, your now fire proof, though in that skin it's still sorta hard to see if your "hot" enough or not... lol ;)

Peace...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Instead of buying a lighter skins for head and body, I cheated and made a 'universal skin lightener tattoo thingie' 😚 ..

11.23.2021.1cropped.png

Wow, a amazing shot Walelu, and that is what I like to see done by people in SL. Thinking outside the box, expressing their creativity in new and expressive ways, and putting it into action. And while the bright background does make this old man's eyes hurt a bit, that is one heck of a beautiful avatar Walelu, and you should be proud at what you did. So no more saying that you cheated, ya hear me? Because in no way did you do that. You rocked it instead! Way to go! 👏:D

Peace...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1