How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Wow, a amazing shot Walelu, and that is what I like to see done by people in SL. Thinking outside the box, expressing their creativity in new and expressive ways, and putting it into action. And while the bright background does make this old man's eyes hurt a bit, that is one heck of a beautiful avatar Walelu, and you should be proud at what you did. So no more saying that you cheated, ya hear me? Because in no way did you do that. You rocked it instead! Way to go! 👏:D

Peace...

Hey, thanks, Bjor! Your comments are always so positive and funny.. You are a very nice and intertaining addition to this cray cray sl forum fam 😊

• Like 3

Hihi everyone, and a good morning to all. After a bit of thought, I have decided to post yet another avatar I put together that is actually near and dear to my heart, and means a tremendous amount to me. So to make a long story short (too late! lol), I used to play the Super Hero MMOG called... City of Heroes. And being a SUPER super hero nerd & geek, I considered it to be the best MMO in the genre, with the greatest character creation system ever created for any game, hands down. And playing the game for a long time, I created a Dark Melee/Invulnerability Scrapper by the name of... T'rel (call me T)
   And while super powerful and very unique considering at the time DM/Inv wasn't paired up much at all, I built him up in such a way as to be almost as hard to put down as a Tank in the game, who could deal massive amounts of damage at the same time. Because of this, and more (including my play style), I started to be known in game as the Golden Dragon, and the Hero's hero for while tanks could take the hits better then everyone else in the game, and scrappers could deal out the melee damage like no one's buisness, T'rel could do BOTH (which was exceedingly rare).
   So I would be called upon in Tell's and what not to join groups that needed a powerful tank like person, or to just bail out a team that had bitten off way to much to chew on... often times on my own! And so out of every game I have ever played before in my long life, T'rel is simply put the greatest of them all hands down. And due to a little ingenuity, and thinking outside the box as I am known to do from time to time, I was able to recreate 90%-95% of his look in game. And so without further adu, my most heart felt truly meaningful avatar... T'rel!!!

5aea8ee1eda3729bc468d0ac2dbba150.jpg

252517d89818a861d84b4221de48c211.jpg

5a108d01b78d3b35ba67b3ad67bb8ff6.jpg

So there ya go everyone, T'rel in all his (almost) glory. lol And yes, those are animated flames all over his body, just like the one's he had in City of Heroes. The only thing that would make him even better would be if he had a silver ring on one hand that fired Rune energy bolts, and more fire that could cover his wings as well (anyone have any suggestions on either points?). So if there's something strange in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call? T'rel!!!   Yeah that's right (or the fire department, because you know, they are all real heroes too :D)...

Peace...

• Like 20

3 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Hihi everyone, and a good morning to all. After a bit of thought, I have decided to post yet another avatar I put together that is actually near and dear to my heart, and means a tremendous amount to me. So to make a long story short (too late! lol), I used to play the Super Hero MMOG called... City of Heroes. And being a SUPER super hero nerd & geek, I considered it to be the best MMO in the genre, with the greatest character creation system ever created for any game, hands down. And playing the game for a long time, I created a Dark Melee/Invulnerability Scrapper by the name of... T'rel (call me T)
   And while super powerful and very unique considering at the time DM/Inv wasn't paired up much at all, I built him up in such a way as to be almost as hard to put down as a Tank in the game, who could deal massive amounts of damage at the same time. Because of this, and more (including my play style), I started to be known in game as the Golden Dragon, and the Hero's hero for while tanks could take the hits better then everyone else in the game, and scrappers could deal out the melee damage like no one's buisness, T'rel could do BOTH (which was exceedingly rare).
   So I would be called upon in Tell's and what not to join groups that needed a powerful tank like person, or to just bail out a team that had bitten off way to much to chew on... often times on my own! And so out of every game I have ever played before in my long life, T'rel is simply put the greatest of them all hands down. And due to a little ingenuity, and thinking outside the box as I am known to do from time to time, I was able to recreate 90%-95% of his look in game. And so without further adu, my most heart felt truly meaningful avatar... T'rel!!!

5aea8ee1eda3729bc468d0ac2dbba150.jpg

252517d89818a861d84b4221de48c211.jpg

5a108d01b78d3b35ba67b3ad67bb8ff6.jpg

So there ya go everyone, T'rel in all his (almost) glory. lol And yes, those are animated flames all over his body, just like the one's he had in City of Heroes. The only thing that would make him even better would be if he had a silver ring on one hand that fired Rune energy bolts, and more fire that could cover his wings as well (anyone have any suggestions on either points?). So if there's something strange in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call? T'rel!!!   Yeah that's right (or the fire department, because you know, they are all real heroes too :D)...

Peace...

You sure are a fiery guy!

I am trying to feel better and spend my rl time stalking my favorite hair creator's flickr, in hope that he will post something about a sale. I am waiting for it, David Cooper... (Doux)

Because I will drag my sorry self to the computer and log in to teleport there. :D 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Instead of buying a lighter skins for head and body, I cheated and made a 'universal skin lightener tattoo thingie' 😚 ..

tom-and-jerry-heart-eyes.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jules Catlyn said:

Time for a change

Time for a change!
Since my old mesh head wasn't being updated and i was seriously limited in the skin and make-up choices, i made the difficult choice to upgrade.

Beautiful. This one also needs to go on the Close up Portraits thread if you haven't done so already.  

• Like 5

Again, very nice photo's one and all, but I gotta ask a unrelated question (sorry)...

Nick ol' boy, what the heck is that gif Icon that you are using, and where is it from? Every time I see it my head swims a bit, hurts sometimes, and makes me either want to turn my monitor upside down, or stand on my head, or BOTH lol.

Peace...

1 hour ago, BjorJlen said:

Nick ol' boy, what the heck is that gif Icon that you are using, and where is it from? Every time I see it my head swims a bit, hurts sometimes, and makes me either want to turn my monitor upside down, or stand on my head, or BOTH lol.

Just an avatar hanging upside down and waving but i ll change it for you , dont want you to feel dizzy because of it, 1 sec

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Just an avatar hanging upside down and waving but i ll change it for you , dont want you to feel dizzy because of it, 1 sec

No Nick, please don't do that on my account... please! :) I was just asking about it is all, and in my condition sometimes dizziness is something I have to deal with anyways... lol So your good Nick, your very good. :)

Peace...

P.S: Oooo Nick... Ya know, I think I just changed my mind. That is a simply AWESOME gif you have now, and as a collector of them myself, I am a bit surprised I have never run across it before. So good with such a small thing... :)

Edited by BjorJlen
I had to add that P.S:, sorry... :D
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BjorJlen said:

No Nick, please don't do that on my account... please! :) I was just asking about it is all, and in my condition sometimes dizziness is something I have to deal with anyways... lol So your good Nick, your very good. :)

Peace...

Shhh, I know your condition otherwise i assure you i wouldn't care. I want you to feel comfortable while being here.

• Thanks 1