How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 hours ago, Orwar said:

Hair Haul pt. I

Black Friday hair haul .. Part I. 

I spy.... Magika?

I have lost count of how much Doux I bought. I should go to Magika, if it isn't too late. Too bad I decided to start Christmas prep early in RL and have been ironing curtains for the living room this morning since 9 AM, so I can have fresh ones and wash the cobweb of the others. We in Scandinavia put electric lights in the windows, so that was done yesterday.

But hey, what are we all saying? RL comes first, and I should live up to it once in a while. But now I can pat myself on the shoulder and go some more SL shopping.... weeee!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

But hey, what are we all saying? RL comes first, and I should live up to it once in a while. But now I can pat myself on the shoulder and go some more SL shopping.... weeee!

Maybe right now your saying that Marianne, but later on when you (and everyone else) see your bank account, it's gonna be... 😱😭

3 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

The fishnets are fabulous, but your avatar looks like she needs to have a wee wee! 😆

And that was another reason Marianne went "Weeee!" too Marigold... to be helpful... 😁

Peace...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, HelenaNavy92 said:

I'm gonna wee wee

IMG_20211128_073503.png

I would want to do more than a wee wee if I saw something that looks like a big scary old green centipede wrapped around a tree behind me!! What is that there?

Another super photo though, your skin glow and facial expression is gorgeous, as is your hair. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I spy.... Magika?

I have lost count of how much Doux I bought. I should go to Magika, if it isn't too late. Too bad I decided to start Christmas prep early in RL and have been ironing curtains for the living room this morning since 9 AM, so I can have fresh ones and wash the cobweb of the others. We in Scandinavia put electric lights in the windows, so that was done yesterday.

Aye, that's the Magika haul .. The Doux haul will be pt. II.

Been having a sillunch since noon, so I'm a bit too knackered to go shopping any more, hehe. My roomie hung the window lights up in the week though so I didn't have to worry about that. Last weekend we also had an evening workshop with making orange pomanders, so it's getting pretty Yule-esque! 

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

I cannot picture you making orange pomanders.. an new dimension as been added!

Don't worry, I tried to use cloves to write 'SATAN' with runes!

.. Turns out, texting with cloves in oranges isn't as straight-forward as I anticipated .. 

Edited by Orwar
Mixed up nejlikor and kryddnejlikor. Whoops.
  • Haha 4

I was just thinking. Some of us post pics with Flickr links, and some direct upload. Or a combination of the two. If the Flickr account is removed, or Flickr dies, all of those past pics are gone on the forums. Shouldn't we directly upload, so that our pics stay on, even if our Flickr account is gone? I think all pics from everyone are important, because they are a part of SL history. Thoughts anyone?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I was just thinking. Some of us post pics with Flickr links, and some direct upload. Or a combination of the two. If the Flickr account is removed, or Flickr dies, all of those past pics are gone on the forums. Shouldn't we directly upload, so that our pics stay on, even if our Flickr account is gone? I think all pics from everyone are important, because they are a part of SL history. Thoughts anyone?

Part of the problem is that uploaded pictures here are limited in size and so we'd have to save one on our computer at a smaller size or lower quality resolution, which many of us do not want to do.

• Like 4