How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Took me some time, but FINALLY got the Linden house I wanted!  Now to summon up the motivation to furnish it!

Snapshot_008 (2).jpg

More pictures of the house please Jordan, especially the outside... :)

Peace...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 11/25/2021 at 9:08 AM, Marigold Devin said:

Both in equal measure are cute, but just because of the doll in arms and pouty sulky little face hidden under the fringe, that's who I am voting for just ever so slightly more.

Thanks.  Anyone would be feeling sulky too if they have an annoying older brother like Greg. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

New head... Lelutka... will Irina completely replace my Genus Strong? We'll see. This thing has the most complex HUD I've encountered yet for anything here in SL. *weeps* But I have already tweaked the head and body shape. Irina's svelte body is nice to start with, but too tall for me so I shortened it slightly. And of course a few minor thickening tweaks to the body. 

Akimitsu-JFranz-26Nov2021_001pt2.jpg

• Like 19

On 11/24/2021 at 2:28 AM, BjorJlen said:

Hihi everyone, and a good morning to all. After a bit of thought, I have decided to post yet another avatar I put together that is actually near and dear to my heart, and means a tremendous amount to me. So to make a long story short (too late! lol), I used to play the Super Hero MMOG called... City of Heroes. And being a SUPER super hero nerd & geek, I considered it to be the best MMO in the genre, with the greatest character creation system ever created for any game, hands down. And playing the game for a long time, I created a Dark Melee/Invulnerability Scrapper by the name of... T'rel (call me T)
   And while super powerful and very unique considering at the time DM/Inv wasn't paired up much at all, I built him up in such a way as to be almost as hard to put down as a Tank in the game, who could deal massive amounts of damage at the same time. Because of this, and more (including my play style), I started to be known in game as the Golden Dragon, and the Hero's hero for while tanks could take the hits better then everyone else in the game, and scrappers could deal out the melee damage like no one's buisness, T'rel could do BOTH (which was exceedingly rare).
   So I would be called upon in Tell's and what not to join groups that needed a powerful tank like person, or to just bail out a team that had bitten off way to much to chew on... often times on my own! And so out of every game I have ever played before in my long life, T'rel is simply put the greatest of them all hands down. And due to a little ingenuity, and thinking outside the box as I am known to do from time to time, I was able to recreate 90%-95% of his look in game. And so without further adu, my most heart felt truly meaningful avatar... T'rel!!!

5aea8ee1eda3729bc468d0ac2dbba150.jpg

252517d89818a861d84b4221de48c211.jpg

5a108d01b78d3b35ba67b3ad67bb8ff6.jpg

So there ya go everyone, T'rel in all his (almost) glory. lol And yes, those are animated flames all over his body, just like the one's he had in City of Heroes. The only thing that would make him even better would be if he had a silver ring on one hand that fired Rune energy bolts, and more fire that could cover his wings as well (anyone have any suggestions on either points?). So if there's something strange in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call? T'rel!!!   Yeah that's right (or the fire department, because you know, they are all real heroes too :D)...

Peace...

That's a wicked take right there... it's menacing but drool worthy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, JeromFranzic said:

New head... Lelutka... will Irina completely replace my Genus Strong? We'll see. This thing has the most complex HUD I've encountered yet for anything here in SL. *weeps* But I have already tweaked the head and body shape. Irina's svelte body is nice to start with, but too tall for me so I shortened it slightly. And of course a few minor thickening tweaks to the body. 

Akimitsu-JFranz-26Nov2021_001pt2.jpg

I switched from Lelutka Avalon to Genus Strong face with my Swallow AV, because I found the look too smooth. I have the Lelutka Erin head for my Pearl AV. I'm happy with the way I got it to look, so I won't be changing it. Personally, I prefer the look you have in your profile pic over the one in the pic above. I think that look is amazing!!! But it's all personal preference on what we are trying to achieve with our AV's though. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Are those BOM tights?  I'm collecting sets for winter.  

C'est La Vie from this weeks FLF has a couple of packs including BoM available, i use these ones quite often. they also have other styles with BoM in the shop

Cest-La-Vie-2.jpg

Edited by Claireschen Hesten
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Sukie wading in the moon pool

Squints.

Uilin what? I'm afraid you may have been victim of the 'pea soup'-tattoo prank. 

• Haha 3